CUSA scores

Hunter Green

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

This conference sucks. We should be dragging skulls. 

My hope is that North Texas doesn't have to wait for all CUSA conference-mates to have down years for us to win its championship.  

My dream is when we win it we'll be a Top 25 program & others will be chasing us to do the same.  Ex conference-mate Boise State would have been a good model to emulate  for most of the last quarter century. 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

My hope is that North Texas doesn't have to wait for all CUSA conference-mates to have down years for us to win its championship.  

My dream is when we win it we'll be a Top 25 program & others will be chasing us to do the same.  Ex conference-mate Boise State would have been a good model to emulate  for most of the last quarter century. 

GMG!

didn't even recognize this as a Plumm post!  Like the new avatar Plumm!  Didn't you have the last one for quite some time?

4 hours ago, greenminer said:

We can finally put to bed the fact that we have not beaten a team with an FBS win.  Thanks Marshall.

But Marshall's only win is against a team without an FBS win so...

But really though, I hate that argument. You can only beat the team's you play and it's not our fault we've played some really bad teams so far this year. Had we beat SMU, we still would have not beaten any teams with an FBS win this year until Marshall won last night. That's how bad the teams have been on the first half of our schedule. It's about to pick up next week. Every game but one is against a team currently sitting at .500 or better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was wanting Rice to beat UTSA.  Wanted the Chaps to spit the bit.

Could see UTEP winning every one of their games until ours.

The Herd was 10 yards away from getting their season finished in October.

Southern Miss beats Rice by 16 then gets beat by UTSA by 23, so UTSA should crush Rice... right?

15 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

GMG!

Dedicated to Plumm, to myself, and to others who remain bullish on the Mean Green!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, UNT86 said:

Was wanting Rice to beat UTSA.  Wanted the Chaps to spit the bit.

Could see UTEP winning every one of their games until ours.

The Herd was 10 yards away from getting their season finished in October.

Southern Miss beats Rice by 16 then gets beat by UTSA by 23, so UTSA should crush Rice... right?

UTSA plays to the level of the competition and struggles on the road with so many underclassmen. The game went as expected. 

On 10/16/2016 at 0:21 AM, All About UNT said:

didn't even recognize this as a Plumm post!  Like the new avatar Plumm!  Didn't you have the last one for quite some time?

Yes I did.

Very, very impressed with a Cherokee Indian true freshmen from Oklahoma playing better & showing more leadership than a number of QB's we've seen up there the last 5 decades even by some of their senior year.

GMG!

PS: I say "Cherokee Indian" out of respect & admiration of their race & culture.  My late brother-in-law was from South Dakota & half Sioux as in the Sitting Bull lineage.  He also did not have any problem with the name Washington Redskins--he said it just honored his people. I concurred.

* Great music EagleMBA! ?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1