'17 QB Devlin Isadore(Navarro JC)

MGNation92

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a good signing, maybe not.  Not crazy about this attitude regarding his first school, Angelo State:  "I felt like I got overlooked a lot and just didn't get the looks I deserved..."
http://www.scout.com/junior-college-football/story/1717096-juco-qb-prospect-makes-his-choice

I don't think Littrell is going to tell him he "deserves" any more or less looks than anyone else unless he can show what he is capable or doing...or, not capable of doing. 

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

and according to that scout article he's a three for three guy? Could feasibly be our QB for the next three years and a PWO spot at that. Hell of a steal by Littrell and staff if he signs

He enrolled at Angelo State for the 2014 season. If he was enrolled full-time that semester (fall 2014), then he started his eligibility counter back then, which would put him at 2 to play 2.

3 hours ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Maybe a good signing, maybe not.  Not crazy about this attitude regarding his first school, Angelo State:  "I felt like I got overlooked a lot and just didn't get the looks I deserved..."
http://www.scout.com/junior-college-football/story/1717096-juco-qb-prospect-makes-his-choice

I don't think Littrell is going to tell him he "deserves" any more or less looks than anyone else unless he can show what he is capable or doing...or, not capable of doing. 

He was a fresh out of HS kid trying to become a man, who had a mic in front of his face.  He probably got asked a question that lead him in the direction of this answer.  It's ok.  I am sure Littrell wouldn't have ok'd the offer if he still felt this was an issue.  selfless tough discipline 

7 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

**Hot take alert**

Isadore starts multiple games next year...

Wouldnt be suprised if he did. He's still fairly mobile behind our line but is bigger than Fine. 

If anything he will provide a lot better competition for Fine and Pearson the next two years. The QB position should be much better all around next year

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Thanks for the up to the minute info! He was a concern for me very excited! Is a December enrollee, is he 2 for 2 and how is his knee rehabbing? Great competition for Qb! 

This is my biggest concern.. years left and knee health (when he'll be ready to go) he's got the talent for sure. 

2 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

This is my biggest concern.. years left and knee health (when he'll be ready to go) he's got the talent for sure. 

Well he tore his ACL only 3 games into the season. Now with a better strength/conditioning staff I wouldn't be surprised to see him close to 100% for spring ball

• Upvote 1