Football Press Conference?

TreeFiddy

Press Conference with Coach Littrell

Posted by Mean Green Sports on Monday, August 29, 2016

Coach Littrell and NT media...terrible press conference ....Camera angle was terrible..c'mon this is D-1....not Denton HS....and rule number one coach....this is head coaching 101....we can't hear the questions being asked....so you need to repeat the question so we can hear it....your answering the question and we have no idea what it is....I heard you answer a question with "absolutely"...... what was the question ... Do you think Beyonce performed better then Brittany Spears last night at the VMA's? " Absolutely".... I doubt that was the question, but we had no idea....I know your not in charge of the press conference but you should have some say in setting it up....no excuse for not repeating the question to the audience....good luck this week...hope we beat the Ponies.. hopefully we play better then the press conference...who ever is in charge of the media.....get your act together....

L

Like · 1
Chris Vochoska

Chris Vochoska Not your typical camera angle for a PC. Where's the close up?

Ben Henderson

Ben Henderson BEAT SMU

Like · 2
Connor Hawkins

Connor Hawkins I have a feeling that is season will take us by storm. Based on Littrell's demeanor, he seems to be bought in and he's ready to take it to the ponies. #GoMeanGreen #LetItFly

Like · 1
Stephen Sullivan

Stephen Sullivan Can't wait to see the new offense and defense.

Like · 1
Tony DeSousa

Tony DeSousa GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

Like · 1
Mean Green Sports

Zack Mcwhirter

Zack Mcwhirter Do you believe in MEAN GREEN!!!???

Like · 1
Mundy Peale

Mundy Peale There we go

Ryan Barrera

Ryan Barrera Thanks!

Ryan Barrera

Ryan Barrera Any way to enhance the audio on your end?

Tony DiMarco
Write a comment...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, westdorm528 said:
.your answering the question and we have no idea what it is....I heard you answer a question with "absolutely"...... what was the question ... Do you think Beyonce performed better then Brittany Spears last night at the VMA's? " Absolutely".... 

Bill-Murray-LOL-GIF.gif?gs=a

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

There's a much better video of the press conference on the Mean Green Sports website. 

Good grief.  What was that other thing that they posted on Facebook?  That was horrible.  Looked like someone recorded it on their phone, by hand.  Why would they publish the other one?  It is still up on the Mean Green Sports Facebook page and it is embarrassing.  

• Upvote 1

I'm told we have a crack RTVF department.  Could one of the first day freshman be given the task of getting angles and volume dialed in ?  don't tell me that somebody is not comfortable in front of a microphone.  This is you job.  Get comfortable with it. 

Speak up !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Good grief.  What was that other thing that they posted on Facebook?  That was horrible.  Looked like someone recorded it on their phone, by hand.  Why would they publish the other one?  It is still up on the Mean Green Sports Facebook page and it is embarrassing.  

It was a live feed using Facebook's live streaming feature. Not their best work, but it is not a bad step in a better direction. Next time they can maybe get a better angle and audio. Still, hard to be upset that the AD is doing more on social media.

• Upvote 1