GMG inside the stadium

BigWillie

2 hours ago, LongJim said:

Did you not get your GMG.com back patch when Harry sent out the welcome kit to you?  You're supposed to put it on the GMG letter jacket we got the year before he sent patches out.

Shoot him an IM.

Whoa, slow down there bro.  He needs to pass his initiation and written exam first.  Let's not put the cart before the horse, mkay?? 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, BigWillie said:

Does GMG gather inside the stadium at all? Do most of you guys sit together to discuss the game?

Yes, we do. And females don't come within a mile of this spot. 

Ever.

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

It'd be nice to put a face to some of these names. I have maybe met 5 or 6 people on this board and a couple of them quit posting during the "Fire RV" saga. 

F'n quitters.

You're welcome.

2 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

A lot of people know a lot of people.  I know some get seats together.  Whether it be on this board or not, when you get season tickets over a period of years, you get to know lots of people, for better or for worse.  

Hey, we've had our good times...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

A lot of us tailgate near the dumpster by victory hall (sounds like a place greasers would hang out in the outsiders.) @KingDL1 makes delicious balls and the beer is ever flowing. During the game, it's like @oldguystudent said, most of us are on the board but just know each other from years of sitting in the same section. 

6 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

A lot of us tailgate near the dumpster by victory hall (sounds like a place greasers would hang out in the outsiders.) @KingDL1 makes delicious balls and the beer is ever flowing. During the game, it's like @oldguystudent said, most of us are on the board but just know each other from years of sitting in the same section. 

It's not a North Texas game until I've got one of Tony's balls in my mouth.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

It's not a North Texas game until I've got one of Tony's balls in my mouth.

I keep telling myself I'm going to work up the gumption to just go up and ask him if it's alright that I take one of his balls, but I pause & wonder how an upstanding man like @KingDL1 would react to some stranger asking to take one of his balls away.

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I keep telling myself I'm going to work up the gumption to just go up and ask him if it's alright that I take one of his balls, but I pause & wonder how an upstanding man like @KingDL1 would react to some stranger asking to take one of his balls away.

These days there is nothing wrong with asking to taste another man's balls. 

Always exceptions however so YMMV.

13 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Sounds like Tony's balls are all the rage. Can't wait to taste them for myself!

If Tony likes you, he can be persuaded to let you take one ball in each cheek...hamster style!

200.gif

• Upvote 1