Lets talk uniforms!

DeepGreen

17 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Give me this uniform and I'll be very happy. 

12010365.jpeg

I just thought of something.  These uniforms are mostly black ... kinda like a certain B12 school in west Texas that a few of our coaches are familiar with. 

I can hear the old timers now

BUT THE SCHOOL COLORS ARE GREEN AND WHIIIIIIITE. WHIIIIIIITE

Get over it people, the Black/Green uni's are the best look we've had in the past, well, ever

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

....and speaking of other uniforms.

When is our University or our book store going to contact one of the companies that makes these shirts....

MFLAG-ss..jpg

and just tell them to make the same damn shirt. Only instead of a blue field, make it forest green, and instead of red, make it a light green. 

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

The Bowl & throwback uniforms should be worn at least once a year. I love both of those uniforms. They could modify the throwbacks to more of a kelly green so they won't look too close to Ohio's. 

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be seeing the bowl uniforms again.  Having them for sale at the Spring Game garage sale was a significant clue.  

• Upvote 1