UNT Plate Ideas

Side Show Joe

Just got a new car and will be getting plates for it. I want to try and expand the Mean Green Empire here in far North Texas along the Red River, so I thought about getting custom UNT plates. You guys got any ideas about what to put on them?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

This one was already purchased:
PLPC142?plateText=RV%20SUX

I picture UNT90 driving around in a Ram diesel dually truck with this plate.

With brass bull balls hanging from the hitch!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

This one was already purchased:
PLPC142?plateText=RV%20SUX

I picture UNT90 driving around in a Ram diesel dually truck with this plate.

Dirty, filthy high jacker.

Mods, this man MUST be punished. 

This is how the "high jacks" start, Harry. The same people whining to you are the ones bobbing their head in the hard count. Don't be fooled.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

6 hours ago, UNT90 said:

This is how the "high jacks" start, Harry. The same people whining to you are the ones bobbing their head in the hard count. Don't be fooled.

I've not ever once complained about you to Harry or anyone...  Ever.

But it appears I need to watch out, as you are starting to sound like a wounded dog in a corner hurling baseless accusations at me.  Feeling defeated?

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

Wasn't aimed at you, just making the point that it usually isn't me who brings up the failure at AD  that is Rick Villarreal. You just provided the first of many examples, I'm sure. 

• Downvote 8

31 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

But it appears I need to watch out, as you are starting to sound like a wounded dog in a corner hurling baseless accusations at me.  Feeling defeated?

Personal attack! Quick, jacobins accuse and shout him down for his bad thoughts!

(or not, and maybe reconsider your outlook and actions towards others that don't agree with you)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Paranoia is a sad, sad state.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

And you had to come back and add the second part/personal attack.

You funny.

12 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Paranoia is a sad, sad state.

I know, you should seek help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

18 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

And you had to come back and add the second part/personal attack.

You funny.

words1.jpg

Merely an observation after I read 2 statements of the like responding directly to me.

A personal attack would be something like: "...go back to your hippie compound, smoke some weed before you bump that heroin, then have gay sex with multiple partners before throwing your feces on someone for not recycling..."

I'm very sorry @Side Show Joe for helping derail your thread.   Can't wait to see what you decide on.   Congrats on the new car!   See you 9/3!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

words1.jpg

Merely an observation after I read 2 statements of the like responding directly to me.

A personal attack would be something like: "...go back to your hippie compound, smoke some weed before you bump that heroin, then have gay sex with multiple partners before throwing your feces on someone for not recycling..."

Right, why would YOU say such a thing?

The fact that I never have, yet you are attempting to imply that I have is not only a further personal attack, it's also a thread highjack. 

Falsly calling someone a bigot should get you banned. But because it's me, I'm sure it won't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Just now, UNT90 said:

Right, why would YOU say such a thing?

The fact that I never have, yet you are attempting to imply that I have is not only a further personal attack, it's also a thread highjack. 

Falsly calling someone a bigot should get you banned. But because it's me, I'm sure it won't.

Where do you think I came up with such a wild-ass thing to say?
I simply copied you (from the now-closed "Political Cage Fighting" thread):

Posted 3 Aug 2015 (edited) · Report post

On 8/3/2015 at 11:21 AM, Censored by Laurie said:

I will make a $1000 (or whatever the then equivalent would be) to the Mean green Club if that comes true. 
I assume you're in for the same should it not? 

no, you shouldn't. 

Now, go back to your hippie compound, smoke some weed before you bump that heroin, then have gay sex with multiple partners before throwing your feces on someone for not recycling. 

See how funny stereotyping can be when equally applied to both sides? 

Edited 3 Aug 2015 by UNT90

• Upvote 2