Anyone going to the MTSU game?

letsgiveacheer

I hope to see at least some green there besides our team.

Well, I was taught that green was always the symbol of hope (i.e., Sir Gawain, etc.) BUT I also worked for a C.E.O. that always said "Hope is for church!". Having said that, I'll pray for the 40 - 50 that probably make the trip. I'll be in church.

Option A:

10 1/2 hour drive each way. 

Gas -- $123

One night hotel Murfreesboro -- $100

Food -- $100

Beer -- $100..Who am I kidding?  $400

Tickets -- Lulz.  Like I could ever find that information

Vegas line -- 24 points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Option B:

Bottle of bourbon to drink at home -- $20

I think I'm going with option B

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 4

I may splurge some Dickel on the rocks in honor of our opponents home state, although that Glenmorangie is a solid buy..

A cursory glance tells me their sour mash whiskey is still made in TN.  I'll have to give that a try some time.  I don't know that I've ever seen it.

I became a fan of their rye over the summer, but then learned it is mass produced in that monster warehouse in Indiana.  Then again, for $20, it's a fine rye whiskey, even if it is produced by the spawn of the mega-liquor dark side.

• Upvote 1

My best friend from high school was from Smyrna and my Nissan pick up is from Smyrna. 

Do I understand that there's no TV tomorrow ?

GO MEAN GREEN

All my research and the tweet from Eric Caper shows that the DFW area will not have the game televised but he at least all the folks in El Paso and Tyler can watch

thumbs down