SMU Game Tix arrive yet? Update?

trud1966

I bought tickets off of tickmaster for 2 reasons. The first was to avoid the stress some are undergoing right now. The second is because they are cheaper.

And you know what happened when I bought tickets from Ticketmaster? They emailed them immediately with a bar code that allows me to print my tickets or even just use my cell phone to get in.

My question is why our AD can't do this with away game tickets? It's not like it's new technology...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Just talked to someone who ordered a day after I did and he received his early last week. He didn't order tailgate passes and called ticket office to order.  I ordered from meangreensports.com and ordered tailgate passes.  

I've had several issues with the ticket office in the past, including them giving my season tickets away by mistake last year.   I had to fight to get my seats back!!

Called the ticket office and was told the tickets were mailed out Friday.  I'll look for them today. When I asked if there was a contingency if they don't arrive by Friday, I was told a representative from the ticket office will be at the tailgate with a list of those who bought tickets. They better hope that is the case or there will be some very pissed off ticket holders.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1

My ticket rep stated my tickets were mailed Monday 08/31.

As of today, I have not received my tickets.

I called my rep who stated he would have $mu reprint the missing tickets.

Next, my rep stated he would meet me at gate # 7, Ford Stadium,  at the will call booth, on game day to give to my tickets.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have friends from out of town coming in. What happens if no tickets show up?

• Upvote 1

My ticket rep stated my tickets were mailed Monday 08/31.

As of today, I have not received my tickets.

I called my rep who stated he would have $mu reprint the missing tickets.

Next, my rep stated he would meet me at gate # 7, Ford Stadium,  at the will call booth, on game day to give to my tickets.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have friends from out of town coming in. What happens if no tickets show up?

I know you are disappointed but mistakes can happen.  I am sure if you call them and let them know they will leave your tickets in will call at SMU.  Sorry this happened buddy but it will work out.  Just call 1-800-UNT-2366 first thing in the morning.

I bought tickets off of tickmaster for 2 reasons. The first was to avoid the stress some are undergoing right now. The second is because they are cheaper.

And you know what happened when I bought tickets from Ticketmaster? They emailed them immediately with a bar code that allows me to print my tickets or even just use my cell phone to get in.

My question is why our AD can't do this with away game tickets? It's not like it's new technology...

and YET so many still defend the leadership over there.  Just amazing that fans are actually buying tickets and we have a group that for some reason unknown they can't get the tickets to those fans who are going to an away game.  Simply amazing.

• Upvote 3