UTEP (3/5/15)

CMJ

Well even if we lose we still hold the 6 seed due to many losses by teams who were pushing us.

I don't care what our seeding as long as we don't see ODU in round 2. A 6 seed right now would give us an ODU matchup if we win game 1. A 7 seed would be UAB. If I got to chose I'd rather play UAB then ODU/UTEP/La Tech.

I don't care what our seeding as long as we don't see ODU in round 2. A 6 seed right now would give us an ODU matchup if we win game 1. A 7 seed would be UAB. If I got to chose I'd rather play UAB then ODU/UTEP/La Tech.

We can beat anyone at a neutral site.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I think we may have locked up the 6th seed tonight with UTSA dropping their game tonight at home vs Rice...please correct me if I am wrong. I believe we hold the tiebreaker over Rice and MTSU...right? If so, we will be the 6th seed in the tournament.

I think MTSU passes us if we lose to UTSA and they win.

I believe we could theoretically drop as low as 11 with a loss. A win clinches the 6 seed.

Should only be able to drop to the 10th seed. We have the win over FIU and they only have 7 wins.

I'd say we finish somewhere between 6th and 9th. Again I don't care as long as we don't see ODU, La Tech, or UTEP in the 2nd round.

Edited by Mean_Green09