Flag Thief...

golfingomez

I remember that earlier this year someone complained about somebody stealing their flag...

I just wanted to report that the flag thief was back on Saturday... as after coming back from the game, not only was the flag gone, but the pole that it is on is gone as well...

freaking idiots... I hope your car gets smashed into while sitting in a parking lot and no one leaves insurance information... (but no one gets hurt)

• Upvote 7

One year, can't remember which it was,'89 '90, '91?...in fact it might have been the night we beat SMU in '90, anyhow, we pushed Boomer back to his storage under the Super Pit by way of going north on North Texas BLVD then turned east up Highland to get Boomer into the north entrance to the Pit. You know where all the metered parking spaces are on the north side of Highlamd? There were several campus police officers standing there along with a crowd of people all pointing and looking at the front of the 20-30 cars parked there up Highland, so we walked over to see what was going on. Someone, an individual guy according to witnesses, had jumped from hood to hood and stomped in every windshield of every car as far up Highland as you could see. I couldn't believe it. The dude must have been in great shape to have done all that and still able to run away. Windshields don't kick in just real easily. And as far as I remember got completely away with it.

Rick

• Upvote 1