Official Southern Miss Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Watching Dodgeball was like sitting at a blackjack table where you're dealt a sixteen every hand to the dealer's face up Ace. You split the eights, catch a ten and a ten, think you're sitting pretty with a pair of eighteens, and the dealer turns over a 9. Every time.

Watching present day UNT is more like betting your whole wad on hard eight on the hop. Big wins, bigger losses, nothing in the middle.

I'm not predicting the score, I'm predicting the board reaction:

If We Lose:

RV, Mac and Benford receive only 5 year extensions. -- Announcement Pending.

Ben Gooding commits ritual seppuku. --Has anyone heard from him?

SSP finally shanks someone. -- This was pretty much a given either way, I feel bad taking credit.

UNT90 rants and raves, constantly pats himself on the back. -- This was a Norm double play.

Andrew tells us to wait for BB season, cause thats when the winning starts. -- Done.

Cerebus, CBL and TTG try to prove how smart they are by making comparisons between Mac's recruiting and long form Russian realist drama. No one is amused. -- We did this on the NPR forums.

Vito asks if we miss DT. Carves DT in his palms and side, unvoluntarily committed to mental health facility. -- Announcement Pending.

DallasGreen says Nicholls would beat us by 77 and 1/2. -- Missed on this one.

Seven for eight, not a bad week for the Aardvark.

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 2