Derek Thompson-coached QB leads Broncos to 6-0 Record

LongJim

I am not sure anyone on here that thinks that DT wasn't this amazing QB would say that they would hate him. We are thankful for what he did. He did enough to get us a good season. But, we don't see him the key cog in our success last year. So hearing things like "he won us..." kinda rings hollow.

And good for him helping lead the Broncos to that record. They haven't been so good as of late. Isn't Tune also on that squad? Future big-time coaches in the making?!

Edited by Travis

He did win us. And, he won us our third bowl game. Anyone who doesn't see that is simply blind.

As bad a Dajon is this year, do you really think if they'd flipped him in last year as a true freshman he'd have taken us as far as Derek Thompson did?

Get real.

Derek Thompson was The Man. He was the Father of your 2014 Mean Green hopes because of where he led us in 2013, whether you acknowledge the paternity or not. Don't deny it just because you sleep around with other theories of Mean Green Greatness and Hope.

Derek impregnated your Mean Green brain with hope and joy. Go now, and take your Mean Green Hope DNA test. As Darth Vader goading hand cut off Luke Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back, "search our feelings; you know it to be true."

star-wars-esb2.jpg

It was Derek. It was, is, and always will be Derek. He is the Daddy of all our 2014 Mean Green hope, whether we admit it or not.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

I am not sure anyone on here that thinks that DT wasn't this amazing QB would say that they would hate him. We are thankful for what he did. He did enough to get us a good season. But, we don't see him the key cog in our success last year. So hearing things like "he won us..." kinda rings hollow.

And good for him helping lead the Broncos to that record. They haven't been so good as of late. Isn't Tune also on that squad? Future big-time coaches in the making?!

Shhhhh...he was Peyton Manning or you hated him. If DW had last season's defense, wideouts and special teams we would be 0-5 because he doesn't have "grit". Geez, stay up to date with propoganda.

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 1

He did win us. And, he won us our third bowl game. Anyone who doesn't see that is simply blind.

As bad a Dajon is this year, do you really think if they'd flipped him in last year as a true freshman he'd have taken us as far as Derek Thompson did?

Get real.

It's amazing how different opinion is on this. I happen to disagree. Neither side will know and it's absurd to claim either answer as fact. I don't know how much DT's toughness and character fed the team mantra, but I do think DW produces the same if not more offensive stats.