Periscope - DB Jamal Marshall discusses the season

adman

giphy.gif

Ellis was unblockable in all of those Periscope vids.   I guess I trust you, but that is bad news.

I agree.

he looked pretty damn good in practice.  Granted, he was going against third string but there were several snaps that he was sprinkled in with 1st and second teams and he's just head and shoulders better.  

We aren't alone in our confusion.

Ellis was listed as 1a-1b with Minor at LB to start camp. That's changed?

So it seems.

There's a lot of positions that have changed.

I wouldn't go by the pre-camp 2- deep at all.

Maybe they're trying to motivate certain players? Maybe there's other issues that haven't been disclosed?  Maybe they're trying to spoof any potential scouting?  Psshhhh.... You've got me.  No idea.  But there's a lot of players that have a much higher chance of starting that aren't getting as many reps or running with 3rd... Even 4th team.... I think a lot of people would be very surprised.

i'm pretty confused.

There's also a couple of big news items that I am kind of stunned haven't been leaked yet. 

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 1

I agree.

he looked pretty damn good in practice.  Granted, he was going against third string but there were several snaps that he was sprinkled in with 1st and second teams and he's just head and shoulders better.  

We aren't alone in our confusion.

So it seems.

There's a lot of positions that have changed.

I wouldn't go by the pre-camp 2- deep at all.

Maybe they're trying to motivate certain players? Maybe there's other issues that haven't been disclosed?  Maybe they're trying to spoof any potential scouting?  Psshhhh.... You've got me.  No idea.  But there's a lot of players that have a much higher chance of starting that aren't getting as many reps or running with 3rd... Even 4th team.... I think a lot of people would be very surprised.

i'm pretty confused.

There's also a couple of big news items that I am kind of stunned haven't been leaked yet. 

2566208-here_we_go_joker_ref_pic_by_sull

Betcha a scoop of Beth Marie's Ice Cream on 9/19 that SSP's PM box will be completely full in less than an hour.

somebody owes ice cream.  

And- it will come out eventually.  Not my place as it doesn't pertain to me or mine.  

I am just surprised that our favorite beat writer hasnt found out and reported against the FB depts wishes, though.  I hear he has a knack for that.....

You can cease from PMing me.

Im not going to "Vito".

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 1