DeniUGH

James329

YOU.........of all people on this board........are calling some one else an idiot??????

Yeah. I am. The egotistical sarcasm on this board is almost unbearable. Everyone on here tries to spin things people say in order to bump their self esteem. It's annoying. One of the best fans in recent memory that North Texas has had got ran off this forum bc of idiotic people. So, yeah, there are a shit ton of idiots on this forum.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Yeah. I am. The egotistical sarcasm on this board is almost unbearable. Everyone on here tries to spin things people say in order to bump their self esteem. It's annoying. One of the best fans in recent memory that North Texas has had got ran off this forum bc of idiotic people. So, yeah, there are a shit ton of idiots on this forum.

I think you should really teach all of the "idiots" on this forum a lesson by just leaving gmg.com...

• Upvote 2

Look, I miss LoveMG and SaySoJoe too, but cussing at people is not going to bring them back.

• Upvote 5

I know someone who lives in the Denia neighborhood. I,too, take their thoughts and opinions and apply them to all the families and homeowners that live there without consulting them.

So, Denia folks are cool, music-loving band members who are still in possession of my mini-grill. I will be back for that grill Denia, I will be back for it.

---

1. I want to know who the SuperFans were that we ran off.

2. I want to know if the theoretical office that BenGooding has is decorated with a bear rug. ($10 says it is)

3. I want to know if the type of people who bought a house next to a golf course are the type of people who buy houses next to stadiums and if not, if that is the reason they are less-than-enthused with even 6+ days of inconvenience.

4. I want to know if the university/athletic department's leadership could have resolved this with better collaboration way back when they thought up building the thing.

5. I want to know, I got to know.

--

• Upvote 2

sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

• Upvote 1