"It's Ok" 2014

SSP

"We have a lot more to lose than SMU" actually no, SMU has more to lose because we should be able to handle a CUSA team and a loss to UNT would create a dumpster fire over in PonyNation.

A loss for UNT doesn't mean your season is literally a waste. For SMU it would be.

Those guys really need to accept that they aren't in the SWC anymore.

We are even. If this past weekend didn't demonstrate that, this next weekend will.

The AAC and CUSA are equally left out of the party.

Here is what should scare you:

Take a look at our perspective fan boards and you will see a huge disparity in the traffic. Of registered users and guest users. It's a microcosm, granted, but a telling sign of which way the arrow is pointed for each program.

Saturday should be entertaining.

No fighting. That's not nice. I don't want to get tossed out. Though I am 1-0 in matches against UNT people.

I boxed at the Sigma Chi Fight Night in 2011 and beat a UNT student. My walkout music was Peruna(fight song) :D

Thats a pretty sweet story. Can I get a picture of your feet?

It was a fundraiser for Wounded Warriors I believe. Pretty solid crowd of 300 out behind Lucky Lou's I believe.

Edit:

I googled it and it was the place.

I was asking if you were a Sig...that's a great event put on. Glad to have you around malonish...even though the Coogs are my childhood team (dad played there), you're still alright. We'll have a couple SMU folks at our tailgate...would welcome you to swing by.

I was asking if you were a Sig...that's a great event put on. Glad to have you around malonish...even though the Coogs are my childhood team (dad played there), you're still alright. We'll have a couple SMU folks at our tailgate...would welcome you to swing by.

I'll be at the game and can swing by but I don't know the areas that well.

I'm sensing a Cerebus alter ego at work here...

I am genuinely an SMU grad. You can find me on Ponyfans. If you really wanted you could make an account and message me over there

and tell me to repeat it back to you here. 2 step verification... like Google! :D

Edited by malonish