Jeffery Wilson on way to UNT today

Harry

Elkhart running back Jeffery Wilson is on his way to UNT this afternoon for an official visit, the last stop in a long tour for one of the best small-school running backs in the state.

- See more at: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2014/01/jeffery-wilson-on-way-to-unt-today.html/#sthash.5OwUOeMC.dpuf

Me then:

8924_1245997703079_709712_n.jpg

Me now:

1157401_10202036059130212_1512108069_n.j

I know this has nothing to do with Jeffrey, but I'm from a VERY small town and VERY small school and it's so weird to see Elkhart mentioned here. Especially when my little sister has theatre with this guy right now.

That being said...he's supposedly pretty good and was a one man team at Elkhart this year. And according to my sister, UNT is the only school he mentions. He wants to come here.

Edited by Joshdude182

Josh: very cool to watch guys from your town play college sports. I'm from a big city that produces a lot of D1 athletes, including high school teammates of mine, but it still never gets old watching a guy make a play and they say where he is from. Thanks for the info on Wilson saying he really wants to come here. Hopefully he does, because I really like his film and running style.