Texas A&M (12/31/13)

CMJ

A&M is a mess. I think we will play them pretty well

In would like to agree but I will get bashed for being a Benford Lover. I already got bashed for saying SFA was a better team then A&M haha. At this point nothing would surprise me from this UNT team. We could win by 25 or lose by 40. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

Talked to an "older" Aggie on the plane to San Diego on Dec. 26th. Guy said A&M has "no team". Said they were in total disarray and a mess. He wasn't hopeful of many wins this year...but also said...doesn't really matter as A&M is all about football....like all the Texas schools...he said!

He was really positive about UNT's bowl and said we had the "real deal" in Coach Mac!

Always amazes me how many folks I run into from various schools who know about Coach Mac and UNT these days. Makes one's Mean Green pride swell!

Talked to an "older" Aggie on the plane to San Diego on Dec. 26th. Guy said A&M has "no team". Said they were in total disarray and a mess. He wasn't hopeful of many wins this year...but also said...doesn't really matter as A&M is all about football....like all the Texas schools...he said!

He was really positive about UNT's bowl and said we had the "real deal" in Coach Mac!

Always amazes me how many folks I run into from various schools who know about Coach Mac and UNT these days. Makes one's Mean Green pride swell!

It amazes me too, i still go to UNT and i wear alot of mean green gear all the time, and people stop me and they are UCLA fans, and they know all about MAC. Not judging, but its awesome. I have no idea who even the Northern Illinois coach's name is and they are kicking butt this year.

As far as UNT goes with A&M, i be shocked if we win this one.. its still a big 12 school, and we are blowing div II schools.