The Ticket Heart of Dallas Bowl Preview Show

MeanMag

Where is trinity groves?

Where is trinity groves?

At the foot of the Margaret Hunt bridge (st louis arch looking bridge). They are developing it into an entertainment/food section of town. Used to be, and I guess currently is a very industrial part of town, all part of the redevelopment plan Dallas has been working with along with the gentrification of Oak Cliff.

You don't visit enough.

Fair enough, but that doesn't tell me where it is....

But.......I did make an out of state game this year and bought 4 HoD tickets

When someone hires me to teach/coach up there in the spring I will have less excuses......

At the foot of the Margaret Hunt bridge (st louis arch looking bridge). They are developing it into an entertainment/food section of town. Used to be, and I guess currently is a very industrial part of town, all part of the redevelopment plan Dallas has been working with along with the gentrification of Oak Cliff.

Very descriptive and helpful, I know exactly where that is....

Thanks for nothin Quinn + Boner

• Upvote 1

The Foundry isn't really a part of Trinity Groves though. Trinity Groves is a development by Phil Romano and others. It would be nice if they would add it to their events listings. http://www.trinitygroves.com/events-listing/

Also, the event is specifically at Babb Bros. which is across Singleton from the rest of the Trinity Groves development.

Edited by jredallas