Omni Downtown Dallas special rate = $175 for NYE .....Team Hotel

NT80

Hi All,

Looking forward to the UNT beatdown of UNLV to start the New Year off right?

I received a tip to call the travel guy that does the MGC, team parents, etc trips during the season. I contacted him about his rates at the Team Hotel = Omni Downtown Dallas.

He has a limited block of rooms (might get more?) at a really great rate if you're thinking of staying in Dallas for New Years Eve.

I had an earlier reservation there of $269-289 but his rate for the same room type is only $175!

This will be the team hotel too. The MGC party site for NYE is still to be determined as they are having trouble finding a venue at this late date. It could be at the convention center which is adjacent to this hotel? Also, the Dart rail is walking distance for those riding it to the game.

If interested in this hotel call David Fast at (817)-907-4229 or email him at David@FastTravelTimes.com

GMG!

email info from him:

~david g fast~
Fast Travel Times, LLC

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 11, 2013, at 9:25 PM, David Fast <david@fasttraveltimes.com> wrote:
>
> Fast Travel Times, LLC, a corporate sponsor for North Texas Athletics,
> has secured a discounted rate of $175.00 at the Omni Hotel Dallas for
> 31-December-2013. This represents a savings of 35% or $96.00 plus
> applicable taxes, off the current Internet rate of $269.00. The
> contract is expected to be signed tomorrow and the room block
> available for making the reservation later in the day or on Friday. I
> am waiting to have a clause in the contract that allows the rate to be
> good for 2 days before through 2 days after for those who want to stay
> longer.
>
> You have each told me you wanted to stay there. As such, the contract
> has a guarantee clause that puts Fast Travel Times, LLC at a financial
> risk. But, in order to serve you with the best possible product this
> should be a no brainer to keep commitments.
>
> Once everything is signed and the Omni Hotel has their reservation
> system updated with the special code, I will let you know how to make
> the reservation.
>
> If you know of someone who may also be interested in obtaining this
> special rate please forward this email along to them requesting that
> they let me know via email or phone as early tomorrow as possible so
> that more rooms can be added.
>
> Thanks for supporting North Texas and making this a memorable year.
>
> GO MEAN GREEN!
>
> ~david g fast~
> Fast Travel Times, LLC
> 817.907.4229

From the MGC Newsletters:

North Texas Hotel Information

Mean Green fans, are you looking to travel with the football and/or basketball teams?

By calling David Fast at 817-907-4229 for all your travel needs, you'll be staying with the team for each away game. You can also use Fast Travel Times for all your travel needs, including bowl games, Conference USA Championships and NCAA championships as well as personal or family vacations.

When you book with Fast Travel Times (for business or leisure trips) you can be confident that you are supporting North Texas athletes in multiple ways - by not only being there in-person to support the team, but with the knowledge that every trip booked means a donation to the Mean Green Club student-athlete scholarship fund. It doesn't get any better than that!

• Upvote 2

MGC is having trouble locking down their party plans? Last I heard, they had the Omni on lock for that evening's festivities.

Doesn't surprise me, We'd probably have more than they can accommodate with all of the other stuff going on. That place was probably booked near solid with parties 3-4 months ago for new years.

David advised as of Wednesday he has accommodated Mean Green fans in over 60 rooms at the Omni Downtown Dallas for the great rate of $175/night plus taxes....and he can get more rooms if you are interested in staying at the official NT Team Hotel.

There will also be a shuttle available for guests at this hotel to the UNT NYE party at the Tower Club.

Edited by NT80
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I'm not sure how they would know if you left it there during the game. I spoke to reservations there today and they said there was valet at $28 per 24 hours. I'll see what I can find out as I'm guessing they won't care as long as you pay.

I believe self-park at the hotel is like $18/day. Beats the $20 fee at Fair Park.

• Upvote 1