Save The Date-Sat. March 22nd! Basketball Classic Returns!

KRAM1

Folks...we will have a Coach Mac autographed photo or two as well as long as some other UNT and Non-UNT stuff. Jusat come out to the event and take a look and bid as your heart desires!

Besides...you get to watch a pretty entertaining basketball game...and the half-time entertainment is worth the visit as well. We will have the annual half court 50/50 shot contest for anyone wanting to try their hand...$1 per shot...and the pot is split 50/50 with the winner and Cheer Team.

I also hear that the Cheer Team may just demonstrate their National Competition Routine for us at half-time as well.

BE THERE! IT'S FUN....It's for a great cause.

AND...don't forget...we all head to Rudy's for some food/drink and awards presentations after the game. Lots of Mean Green fun not to miss!

• Upvote 2

Mark. What time does the court open? I do not own a basketball goal and have not shot a ball in a while. What time can we get there and are we allowed to shoot around a bit before?

Thor is correct. Registration and warm-ups begin at 4pm.

There he is! I'm telling you mark it can be pro UNT basketball versus anti UNT basketball! :)

Simmer down there, Andrew. No one is anti UNT basketball.

Some of us just don't like seeing the program destroyed.

There is a draft. That's is what we will do. Besides, 14 vs 3 really isn't any fun. ;-)

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Simmer down there, Andrew. No one is anti UNT basketball.

Some of us just don't like seeing the program destroyed.

There is a draft. That's is what we will do. Besides, 14 vs 3 really isn't any fun. ;-)

Lol I'm content with Andrew and anyone else who is fun loving, nice, and supports UNT :)

Still wondering where green p1, Curtis, and Ben Gooding and others are.

Lol I'm content with Andrew and anyone else who is fun loving, nice, and supports UNT :)

Still wondering where green p1, Curtis, and Ben Gooding and others are.

Stop worrying about folks who are not playing. GreenP1 has bid on some auction items and may attend. If it is curtisdda you are talking about, he cannot play but has let me know he will be sending a donation for the cause. No clue about Ben Gooding.

But, as this is your first game, just trust me when I say it is all fun...just relax and enjoy yourself.

Still looking for a ref volunteer or two, a couple of additional players and lots of folks to come out to watch the show and have some fun!

Stop worrying about folks who are not playing. GreenP1 has bid on some auction items and may attend. If it is curtisdda you are talking about, he cannot play but has let me know he will be sending a donation for the cause. No clue about Ben Gooding.

But, as this is your first game, just trust me when I say it is all fun...just relax and enjoy yourself.

Still looking for a ref volunteer or two, a couple of additional players and lots of folks to come out to watch the show and have some fun!

I know. Just they always talk basketball so play haha. I found out the court on the cruise ship is outdoors so I may not even get practice leading up to it. I will be hitting up the buffet however :)

dude...don't over think this game...it's a fun time of basketball that helps out the cheerleaders....nothing more, nothing less...79% of us will be out of shape....83% think we are better than we really are....31% of us (might be a bit high) will be drinking during this game...0% of us will run some type of offensive system or play other than set a screen, shoot the ball, pray it goes in...defense...hahahh...that's funny...defense isn't needed due to the craptastic shooting that we will all exhibit...in the end, 100% of us will have fun...just show up...donate...play ball...and have fun...

and if you must...bring me a beer...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1