Heart of Dallas Bowl Executive Director speaks...

Harry

Heart of Dallas Bowl, lets see...

Another non-Pac-12 bowl that could see some attention should they choose to select a Pac-12 team. Washington State and Oregon State should be hoping the Big-10 gets two BCS teams.

I spoke with Heart of Dallas Bowl executive director Brant Ringler, who said...

"We have agreements with CUSA and the Big 10. CUSA has enough teams that have qualified to fill all CUSA bowls. The Big 10 currently has enough teams, but if they play two teams into the BCS then we will be forced to go at large. There are a lot of teams in the marketplace, so it will be interesting to review all our options should we need to do so."

Stay tuned to this one...

Read more: http://washington.247sports.com/Article/Breaking-Down-the-Pac-12-Bowl-Situations--164224

Heart of Dallas Bowl, lets see...

Another non-Pac-12 bowl that could see some attention should they choose to select a Pac-12 team. Washington State and Oregon State should be hoping the Big-10 gets two BCS teams.

I spoke with Heart of Dallas Bowl executive director Brant Ringler, who said...

"We have agreements with CUSA and the Big 10. CUSA has enough teams that have qualified to fill all CUSA bowls. The Big 10 currently has enough teams, but if they play two teams into the BCS then we will be forced to go at large. There are a lot of teams in the marketplace, so it will be interesting to review all our options should we need to do so."

Stay tuned to this one...

Read more: http://washington.247sports.com/Article/Breaking-Down-the-Pac-12-Bowl-Situations--164224

This reaffirms why we have to wait until Sunday evening for our bowl invitaaaaashuuuuuun.

• Upvote 5

Go Rice

Absolutely. Since we already know we will not be in DC or New Orleans, the two most logical choices for the HoD are Rice and us. If Rice wins the championship, then they will be in Memphis and there isn't much reason to leave us out of the Cotton Bowl on New Year's. I would still think we would have better attendance than they, but there might be a lot more random people interested in a Rice appearance that aren't tied to the school so who knows. I still like our chances, but not as much as I did when they were saying they would announce yesterday. I would hate for UNT to be the unlucky ones stuck with the Hawai'i Bowl. I would love to go to one, but overall our attendance wouldn't likely be very good. If that does happen, maybe we could print a few thousand cheap t-shirts for Kram or somebody to hand out to random bowl attendees that don't have a tie to either of the schools playing in it. But let's hope for HoD first.