DRC Monday column: Overlooked Byrd goes out with bang

Brett Vito

I love some Jimmerson, and I really liked what I saw out of Pegram this year... but Byrd has been the bell cow in the running game.

Did anyone think the Copperas Cove Connection was going to be this productive when they signed in 2010?

I don't think so.

www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/47369-cooperas-cove-backs-pick-mean-green/

Great article, by the way. I love having a team full of players you can root for as people as well as athletes.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 1

I don't think so.

www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/47369-cooperas-cove-backs-pick-mean-green/

Great article, by the way. I love having a team full of players you can root for as people as well as athletes.

Excatly. So good to have a team full of players you caf root for as people as well as athletes.

“Brandin is consistent and tough,” McCarney said. “Everyone says he doesn’t have this or that and isn’t flashy. He’s productive and has as much character as anyone in this program.”

UNT has a senior class full of guys who contribute to an overall character that has been so important for the Mean Green.

That pretty much sums it up.

Good stuff. Congratulations Bradin on a career day.

I love some Jimmerson, and I really liked what I saw out of Pegram this year... but Byrd has been the bell cow in the running game.

Did anyone think the Copperas Cove Connection was going to be this productive when they signed in 2010?

Both under the radar guys, but both big-time talent. Guess we have to give TD credit for something. Here's to hoping they both finish their college careers with a major bang.