UNT in NCAA Football 2014

UNT_playmaker

Hello, I was curious to see if UNT was included into CUSA in NCAA Football 2014 on XBOX 360 and also if they finally included UNT's Apogees Stadium into the Gameplay and the actual stadium is shown in home games.

Sorry if this was asked at an earlier time, was thinking about buying a copy if it includes those things in the game. Thanks Again

GO NORTH TEXAS

Playmaker

Hello, I was curious to see if UNT was included into CUSA in NCAA Football 2014 on XBOX 360 and also if they finally included UNT's Apogees Stadium into the Gameplay and the actual stadium is shown in home games.

Sorry if this was asked at an earlier time, was thinking about buying a copy if it includes those things in the game. Thanks Again

GO NORTH TEXAS

Playmaker

The NCAA games include all FBS teams. So yes, North Texas is included in the game. Also, Apogee has been in the game for a few years now.

ncaa13-presentation-image10.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

GO NORTH TEXAS

Playmaker

Crap...just saw that you said included into CUSA in the game. That I don't know. Someone else may have some info on that?

Yes, they are in CUSA. As always, you can do custom conferences so you can switch them up next year when there won't be a game and need to put Old Dominion (also in game) in CUSA

Yup, for those of us OCD people, if you're doing dynasty you need to add in ODU and WKU after year 1, drop Tulsa, ECU, Tulane, and switch USM and UAB to the west :)
  • Upvote 1

the biggest error is that they have the Mean Green on the student's side and the visiting team on the alumni side

Thinking about the rule that was not enforced this year that the student section could not be behind visitor bench, will home and visitor benches be reversed next year? Just wondering?

Thinking about the rule that was not enforced this year that the student section could not be behind visitor bench, will home and visitor benches be reversed next year? Just wondering?

Doubtful. The visitor side is in the sun and the home side is in the shade. Why give up on the advantage that gives you early in the season?

the biggest error is that they have the Mean Green on the student's side and the visiting team on the alumni side

This is a glitch that comes across a few teams.

However.... I'm still scratching my head as to why LaTech put their home bench on the visitor's side for the Homecoming game we played this year. Head scratcher with the sun and all.

Also, a number of UNT grads worked game design for EA, hence why Apogee is fleshed out so nicely in the games... Still don't know about the phantom mountains in the background though.

• Upvote 1