McCarney had better apologize for this

GreenFlag

Really?

How about this?

Or this?

Or this?!?

Yes, it's a game we expected to win, but no one who's been around for any time can say that was our most embarrassing loss since we've been following the program.

There's a difference between a disappointing loss and getting humiliated. I doubt this will happen again, so long as we schedule our bye weeks consecutively in the beginning of the season.

My only worry, and it's a big one, a loss to a team like UTSA could potentiialy knock us from the HOD Bowl. If we had won out and lost in the CUSA title game, we'd be more appealing to the HOD committee. Now, not so much. Man this stinks. :(

Edited by Got5onIt

My only worry, and it's a big one, a loss to a team like UTSA could potentiialy knock us from the HOD Bowl. If we had won out and lost in the CUSA title game, we'd be more appealing to the HOD committee. Now, not so much. Man this stinks. :(

Relax. The HoD isn't some super prestigious bowl. They know we'll bring fans. They saw the UTEP and Rice games.

Relax. The HoD isn't some super prestigious bowl. They know we'll bring fans. They saw the UTEP and Rice games.

I know it is a CUSA tie in vs Big 10 or Big 12, but isn't there veto power here from a power conference or am I thinking another Bowl?

:(

Edited by Got5onIt