Rangers trade news

Fielder would relegate Moreland to the bench or DH. Profar will go to 2nd to replace Kinsler.

I think Cruz will find the market for outfielders to be soft for a guy who just served a 50-game suspension.

Is fielder a better first baseman? Thought moreland was good....let him play first...fielder Ph

I would like to see us still grab Cruz for the right price. Platoon Moreland and Cruz at DH/RF. Rios LF w/ the best infield in baseball. Hot damn.

1) Martin

2) Elvis

3) Beltre

4) Fielder

5) Rios

6) Cruz

7) McCan / Salty / Napoli / ??

8) Moreland

9) Profar

= WS?

Edited by Eastwood Eagle

Very surprising trade to hear. McCann is still in play and I'd like to resign Cruz for 3 years. Cano is a huge reach. Napoli is certainly out of the picture. So many possibilities here I cannot wait til the winter meetings. This is super exciting.

But Kinsler will always mean a lot to this organization and city. I can't express enough gratitude to his contributions. I hope the best for him in Motown and hope he can get a ring sometime.

Edited by Green Mean
  • Upvote 1

Very surprising trade to hear. McCann is still in play and I'd like to resign Cruz for 3 years. I can Cano is a huge reach. Napoli is certainly out of the picture. So many possibilities here I cannot wait til the winter meetings. This is super exciting.

But Kinsler will always mean a lot to this organization and city. I can't express enough gratitude to his contributions. I hope the best for him in Motown and hope he can get a ring sometime.

As long as it's not before we do . . .

If Cruz can be resigned, I think he becomes the regular DH with some outfield work. His defense has slipped. I like the trade because I think Kinsler's offense and defense was beginning to slip, also.

For all his line drive adventures, Cruz has a cannon for an arm. Nice to have out there when there is an opposing runner on 2B and there is a single to right.

Not nice to have out there when you need someone to catch a line drive to win a World Series (still the worst managed game I have ever seen in baseball at any level).

For all his line drive adventures, Cruz has a cannon for an arm. Nice to have out there when there is an opposing runner on 2B and there is a single to right.

Not nice to have out there when you need someone to catch a line drive to win a World Series (still the worst managed game I have ever seen in baseball at any level).

90 we don't need to be reminded of the game 6 *bows head in sorrow*
  • Upvote 1