NCAA 2015... Will the game live on?

North Texas Shep

I have heard different things about this. Some say it will not be made and others say it will under a different name. I have even been told the issue was resolved in court and nothing will change. Some one please tell me the deal? The game next year would be amazing simply because of the respect UNT is getting and the awesome uniforms we now have.

• Upvote 2

EA is out, but I'm hoping the 2kSports group tries to get their hands into the football realm with a college title. They've pretty much annihilated EA's NBA Live series with their superior NBA 2K franchise. With the upcoming FBS playoffs, there's just too much money to be made, IMO.

They can get away with it with random players and allow users to freely pass edited rosters online like EA does in the current NCAA series. This isn't the last of college football gaming...