Pulling for UTSA to beat Tulane in Alamodome Sat.

Harry

Hope Tulane beats them by 30.

Wish it were 70.

Rice will beat Tulane. We don't need Roadkill's help.

For anything. Ever.

You are letting your hatred of UTSA overtake your fandom of North Texas here my friend. If UTSA pulls of the win against Tulane we are in the drivers seat. Why wait for Rice to beat them?

You are letting your hatred of UTSA overtake your fandom of North Texas here my friend. If UTSA pulls of the win against Tulane we are in the drivers seat. Why wait for Rice to beat them?

This, many times over. There is something deep (and dark) going on with 90 and UTSA :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::blowup:

• Upvote 1

Because I want real football program to beat them? Don't want anything cheap about it.

I feel terrible for Tulsa. They might as well just quit after getting beat by Roadkill. Tulsa season is over.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

At the end of the day, the more games that other CUSA Texas teams win, the more credibility the conference has with HS recruits. I really don't want to be the best Texas school in a conference where terrible Texas teams play. I think it helps us in the long run if our Texas brethren are also strong/cool. We just have to work hard to stay stronger/cooler.

• Upvote 3

We want Rice and Tulane to lose every possible game at this point in case we have a slip up.

We will not slip up.

We will kill UTEP and UTSA.

Tulsa has been forced to turn over their FBS man card after yesterday's game, so that will be a breeze, also.

Rice just needs to be the better owl for us to win the west.

And I think you guys should be more concerned about us hosting a CUSA championship game. Tulane winning every game except Rice would help to that end.

Maybe he didn't get in to UTSA? Or tried to walk on to the football team and got denied? Who knows?

UTSA will end up being a great conference mate and good rival.

Wow.

Expecting us to lose and then knocking a fellow alumni in support of a 3 year old program that has zero facilities and only got into CUSA because of a TV market?

Stay classy.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

At the end of the day, the more games that other CUSA Texas teams win, the more credibility the conference has with HS recruits. I really don't want to be the best Texas school in a conference where terrible Texas teams play. I think it helps us in the long run if our Texas brethren are also strong/cool. We just have to work hard to stay stronger/cooler.

Great point.

I agree.

For every Texas program except UTSA. Hope they lose the next 100 in a row.

• Downvote 3

We are playing great football lately averaging 200+ yards rushing in our last 3 games vs Rice, UAB and Tulsa. Soza was turnover prone for the first part of the season but has since gone turnover free for 3 straight weeks. Additionally coming into the UAB game we had a putrid 2 turnovers. In two games we have forced 7 turnovers with 2 defensive touchdowns.

The Dome will be rocking and hopefully we can knock out Tulane.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We are playing great football lately averaging 200+ yards rushing in our last 3 games vs Rice, UAB and Tulsa. Soza was turnover prone for the first part of the season but has since gone turnover free for 3 straight weeks. Additionally coming into the UAB game we had a putrid 2 turnovers. In two games we have forced 7 turnovers with 2 defensive touchdowns.

The Dome will be rocking and hopefully we can knock out Tulane.

Good win over Tulsa. Yes, definitely knock out Tulane.

UTSA is the football surprise of the year...it is really unusual for a team to skyrocket from FCS to winning at the FBS level. They had the magic bean in the Alamodome. Let's give credit where it is due, they have really done a good job of establishing themselves.

• Upvote 4

Because I want real football program to beat them? Don't want anything cheap about it.

I feel terrible for Tulsa. They might as well just quit after getting beat by Roadkill. Tulsa season is over.

Think of it this way. if Tulane loses to Fried Chicken State, then Tulane gets to take the stigma of losing to a startup to the AAC with them next year.

• Upvote 2

Some of you not realize that if UTSA beats Tulane and then NT, that they would be tied with NT with the tie breaker.

I think they will beat Tulane and it sets up a big game with NT. Tulane's voodoo doesn't work in San Antonio.

NT should win the West, but they have to win out. They will be favored in every game but UTSA now looks like the most difficult.

• Upvote 3