Pulling for UTSA to beat Tulane in Alamodome Sat.

Harry

Hmmm interesting, sounds just like someone from your own board that has a UTSA blog and then comes back here and belittles UTSA. Something along the lines of double standards right?

I don't need to hide behind different user names, no reason to. Also, last time I checked I can talk however I want in my own part of the internet.

I don't need to "earn" anybody's respect from this board, I could care less what y'all think about me. I try to be respectful of your own house, I am a firm believer of that rule. But some of y'all really make it hard to do so.

See y'all on November 23.

Ok, Mister I Need To Throw My Marineness Into A College Football Argument As A Forcefield Because I Can't Win The Argument Otherwise,

Ya, you are a REAL tolerant mod on that CUSA board, aren't you? Dropping the ban hammer when people point out in a funny way that UTSA hasn't done squat facility wise and has been gifted a spot in CUSA because of a TV market, which is just simply THE TRUTH.

You're the most overly sensitive, look at me I'm a marine bow down to me Internet jerk to ever come through these parts.

And that's saying something.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4

At this point I should relay to you, and others, how Google Banner Advertising works. They show banners typically based off of sites that you visit and interests that your searches display. If you go to a university's site.. you might see banner ads for a ton of online degrees. It is typically based on your search behavior and unique to your computer's IP address

Wonder what kinda ads Cougar Queen sees?

• Upvote 2

So I hope UTSA loses to us and wins the rest, and somebody falls flat and can't fill their conference's spot.

I also want to know how much that Rowdy Burger costs...if it's a regular priced burger, that's crazy. Wing Zone seats, anyone...? Hey, I'm not saying we should emulate everything they do and for good reason, but until we have a packed stadium, no need to reinvent the wheel, might as well borrow/steal a couple of ideas. They are doing these to keep their momentum rolling, and even though we are no start-up like them, we're finally returning to relevance and similar gimmicks might help in the short run.

Thanks we need a lot of help and chances are unlikely but hopefully we at least become bowl eligible. That one td loss to Rice hurt

The Rowdy Burger was the same price as a regular burger at Sonic. The edible logo was a good move an a lot of people got behind it. Burger was good but beef, cheese and brisket usually equals mud butt. This was no exception. I was kidding about the free tickets although that type of marketing campaign has worked. Even the KFC promotion that gave a family pack of tickets only resulted in negligible attendance. The whole point was to to get non UTSA followers or non football fans to the dome to enjoy a Saturday afternoon. We may have earned an additional 500 people a game (upper deck) tops. I even knew someone at work that went to game on a KFC ticket had such a good time and purchased season tickets. Everyone hates on the idea but you have to get consumers to buy your product before they will buy it. You can't just rely on students and alumni when you live in a populated city. Look at Tulane (SuperDome) and Georgia St (Georgia Dome) who struggle mightily with attendance. Why are they not marketing to the city to try and earn new fans?

• Upvote 3

Hmmm interesting, sounds just like someone from your own board that has a UTSA blog and then comes back here and belittles UTSA. Something along the lines of double standards right?

I don't need to hide behind different user names, no reason to. Also, last time I checked I can talk however I want in my own part of the internet.

I don't need to "earn" anybody's respect from this board, I could care less what y'all think about me. I try to be respectful of your own house, I am a firm believer of that rule. But some of y'all really make it hard to do so.

See y'all on November 23.

So pointing out the fact that you haven't beaten a team with a winning record is belittling your school? If you can't handle straight up truths about your own school, you might be one of the worst ever homers on the interwebs.

you-can-t-handle-the-truth-o.gif

• Upvote 3

We all know UNT90 well and find his dilusionary comments entertaining. All in good fun and every fanbase has someone similar

By the way, we no longer do the KFC deal anymore. Its now Sonic and the "Rowdy Burger" I bought one and got 4 free tickets, a UTSA koozie, his and hers tshirts, 2 vouchers for free drinks at the AlamoDome and a Coach Coker Fathead for my wall.

But Colonel Sanders goes sooooo well with y'alls 'Runnin' Chicken' moniker...