Best UNT Tailgate

CaliMeanGreen

We always be up on the hill catching the breeze or wind storm on certain games. However, for the MUTS game we have campsite in order, coolers packed, smore grill in tow and Mean Green stories into the night. It's simply the most wonderful time of the year!

GMG

I am planning on making a game in October in Denton, I wanted to know who has the best Tailgate in MeanGreen Nation?

Also wanted to see if anyone would invite CaliMeanGreen to their tailgate before the game?

I would really like to try some quality Texas Tailgate food.

Who is the King/Quenn of Tailgating at UNT?

Take it from a neutral observer. You'll score some of your best food and football talk at Tony's tailgating (where Harry and co hang out). Or as Mitzi Y'Barbo suggested, hanging out with the football players parents. They are always very welcoming of visitors, and you can get the "latest" info about the game.

Now, if the parents (and friends) of a certain walk-on player show up again over by Emmitt's and Rudy's tailgating, you could get from them some of the best brisket that I've tasted in a long time.

They could post pics of the winners on the scoreboard during one of the breaks in the action.

Yep...it is always "they" could do this or that. That, my hard working friend, is one of the biggest challenges we have at UNT these days...too many people suggest things others should do and then just sit back and complain that nothing happens while sitting back and waiting for "they" to do it. "They" does get tired of all the talk with so little support. Takes a dedicated "they"...again, as you very well know. Like Churchill said...never have so many owed so much to so few......."they" are way too few at UNT these days.

You know exactly what I mean.

But, yes...pictures on the big board would be great. I am happy to work to get this contest on if anyone is willing to help. Cannot be a one person show. Could be way fun and could be an annual event if folks like it and participate....just a thought.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2