This MEAN GREEN can win CUSA

trussbussdad

Yes they can

Only complaint in game, I have no idea why McCarney goes for it with a couple of minutes to go down 3 scores and not when it would have made a difference. Game now looks more lopsided than it was.

I guess all those GA fans were disappointed that their subs didn't get all that game time they predicted

I want to add one more complaint: I am sick and tired of seeing Zac Whitfield getting burned down field for massive touchdowns. That is all.

• Upvote 2

Yes they can

Only complaint in game, I have no idea why McCarney goes for it with a couple of minutes to go down 3 scores and not when it would have made a difference. Game now looks more lopsided than it was.

I guess all those GA fans were disappointed that their subs didn't get all that game time they predicted

To be fair, two TD's were on blown special teams plays. The score would've been around 45-7 . You guys played hard and could very.well win the C-USA. The rain certainly didn't help the game, and we were caught looking ahead by a good team and it was close for a good bit. Farewell, good luck the rest of the season

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 15

To be fair, two TD's were on blown special teams plays. The score would've been around 45-7 . You guys played hard and could very.well win the C-USA. The rain certainly didn't help the game, and we were caught looking ahead by a good team and it was close for a good bit. Farewell, good luck the rest of the season

But they were still touchdowns right? Make all the excuses you want, we played you guys closer than you would have liked.

• Upvote 5

Yes, nice thoughts. Lot of excuses there for the number 9 team who was given a late td, scored on 98 yard bomb, and because of a trick play.

Ga had the best team no doubt, but if NT had not been looking out for the open week and had very tough game against Ball State last week, I am sure the outcome would have been different.

• Upvote 4

What I think this game tells us all, more than anything, is the character and the will to win! The play of special teams and never giving up is huge. Every coach will tell you that in big games special teams and turn overs are so important to win games like this. And our special teams answered that phone call. I love it. we need to show them love and be at the game loud and strong when they come back to Apogee Stadium to whoop MUTS!!! Go Mean Green Fellas!!!

• Upvote 2

Yes, nice thoughts. Lot of excuses there for the number 9 team who was given a late td, scored on 98 yard bomb, and because of a trick play.

Ga had the best team no doubt, but if NT had not been looking out for the open week and had very tough game against Ball State last week, I am sure the outcome would have been different.

So the 98 yard pass wasn't assist the defense or the trick play, or the late run with time on the clock? Football is football, but anyone who watches Uga.consistently know that wasn't their best effort and the game shouldn't.have been that close. Tried to be respectful, but UNT is sorry, and we gave you 2 TD's. You really think ypu can go toe to toe with UGA on their best day vs yours? Hell no. Be lucky we didn't completely embarrass you and let you stick around that long. Good luck in the little league conference USA, we have bigger fish to fry, and.i want you kids to tune in when we face LSU, so we can show you how we play when its not a miserable wet game vs a lower tier FBS team. Bye "mean green" lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Yes we can. Rice is the biggie. We've just got to stop the big plays in the secondary.

Tulane is the biggie.

Then MTSU is the biggie.

Then La. Tech is the biggie.

One game at a time. Lost those 3 and Rice don't mean a damn thing.

I still don't know if we can do enough on offense to win this conference. The defense's secondary play scares the piss out if me.

We just got throttled by 24 while giving up well over 600 yards in total offense and we are proclaiming ourselves conference champions?

Hardly.

Beat Tulane. Then beat MTSU, then beat La. Tech, and then we have something to be excited about.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Tulane is the biggie.

Then MTSU is the biggie.

I still don't know if we can do enough on offense to win this conference. The defense's secondary play scares the piss out if me.

We just got throttled by 24 while giving up well over 600 yards in total offense and we are proclaiming ourselves conference champions?

Hardly.

Beat Tulane. Then beat MTSU, then beat La. Tech, and then we have something to be excited about.

Points win games, not stats. During the Dodge era, we were the statistical champions of the world.

Otherwise, I agree.

Tulane is the biggie.

Then MTSU is the biggie.

Hardly.

Throttled? Depends if you call that bullshit touchdown and giving a #9 SEC team a good scare when we were predicted to get obliterated. We didn't. It was tied. People around the country were talking about us for good reasons. Yards don't matter...what matters is that if the offense executed we would have won. Period.

In other news, the fans are so sad they got embarrassed by us. It's hilarious. Georgia fans immaturity is flying out and it's cute. Go back to celebrating your last second garbage TD.

A win isn't just a win in the SEC.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1