What conference is UNT in?

Harry

How many out of how many UT t-shirt fans know what conference we're in? Or high school kids in Houston/Austin/San Antonio...

I have the same standards/expectations for those tools who call us North Texas State on broadcasts.

I noticed that Followill was REALLY quick and stern when he corrected whoever that other jackwagon calling the Ball State game was whenever that guy let a "North Texas State" slip.

• Upvote 2

Have standards already. If I as a Mean Green backer can rattle off who is in which league - an AD who gets paid 6 figures needs to be do that at a minimum! Can you imagine this guy asking if this win would count toward his bowel eligibility, because you know we left D1AA almost two decades ago!

I have the same standards/expectations for those tools who call us North Texas State on broadcasts. Can this mega industry really have such a low hiring bar?

You will know North Texas come Saturday!

GMG

Didn't know his bowels were up for debate.

If i asked yall what conference Lehigh is in, i guarantee less that 20% of yall would know the answer; without looking it up.

PATRIOT LEAGUE!

I had a blast at that miserable basketball game last year yelling at their players with such quips as, "HEY! HEY! HOW'S SARAH PALIN WORKING OUT AS COMMISSIONER!?!? HEYYYYYY!"

On College Game the this year, they asked all the analyst who joined CUSA, none of them knew the answer... Yall might need to get off that high horse

Could you write this where it can be understood?

• Upvote 1

Or they may need to be better analysts. If your job is to know about FBS college football, then maybe you should know these things.

its your job to know about college football, mainly AQ schools not mid majors... Its not that big of a deal

If you ask RV to name every school in the AAC, I bet he couldnt, if he could good for him.

Edited by Dr. Seuss