Texas State Armadillos on TV

KingDL1

Answer: Slippery Rock U, Rick?

I have no earthly idea and never knew there was another possible site for Paramount's NR.

Sounds like yall had a blast filming this movie, though.

Very impressive with all the former NFL greats that came out of the prison bus scene onto our old practice field near Fouts Field. As I recall, Dennis Parker was even in that scene, too.

In FFR's above pic, one can also see drex's fraternity project of painted seat floorings on the student side of Fouts Field. I always thought that was a great idea, drex, if I hadn't told you that before. :goodjob:

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I actually just got done watching this movie for the first time.

I can't believe I've never watched it before. Maybe because it came out before I was born. haha. I had so many laughs though...

Glad someone posted about the movie in this group, wouldn't have heard about it otherwise.

I actually just got done watching this movie for the first time.

I can't believe I've never watched it before. Maybe because it came out before I was born. haha. I had so many laughs though...

Glad someone posted about the movie in this group, wouldn't have heard about it otherwise.

Really? Too bad. I attribute about 50% of my jump into puberty to Kathy Ireland. Of that 50%, about 90% of it was from Necessary Roughness. Years later, I went to UNT and found out that girls on our campus really are that much sexier than those in the Philly suburbs.

Student section painting was offered to all campus groups...dorms got into the act, too. It was gaudy, but I think the kids got a kick out of having their own section on game day. Thanks for the kudos, Plumm.

• 2 weeks later...