I have two vhs tapes I am willing to give away. One is of the 1987 varsity-alumni football game and one is the 2004 New Orleans Bowl vs. Cincinnati. All I want is postage to get it to you. Please message me and we'll work out details. As you know, they are easily transferred to DVD format.

I have two vhs tapes I am willing to give away. One is of the 1987 varsity-alumni football game and one is the 2004 New Orleans Bowl vs. Cincinnati. All I want is postage to get it to you. Please message me and we'll work out details. As you know, they are easily transferred to DVD format.

As I recall, the 87 alumni-varsity game featured my favorite QB playing for the alumni......Jordan Case. I really would like to have that tape.I have sent you a PM.

As I recall, the 87 alumni-varsity game featured my favorite QB playing for the alumni......Jordan Case. I really would like to have that tape.I have sent you a PM.

Make some copies on DVD, I'd like a copy of that game also.

It's definitely the game vs. Cincinnati...I got the date screwed up...it's the 2002 NO Bowl. I'll dup them before I send them out. Silver Eagle and Mean Green 93-98 were the first to respond.

• Upvote 2

Whoops . . . I just realized a little while ago that I've already got this game on video tape (along with the 2001 and 2004 N.O. Bowls). Just popped it in, and brought back some memories of happier times. Looks like that tape will be somebody else's.

Since you already have a copy of the Cincinnati game, could I bother you for a copy, or borrow yours and make a copy? I could even turn it into a DVD for you.

• Upvote 1

Whoops . . . I just realized a little while ago that I've already got this game on video tape (along with the 2001 and 2004 N.O. Bowls). Just popped it in, and brought back some memories of happier times. Looks like that tape will be somebody else's.

Hate to be a turd but could you make a copy of each one or let me? I would love to have all of those in my collection. PM me and let me know.

...but do you have a copy of "The Miracle In The Desert"?

Rick

Methinks that may be a memory for those select few who made that trip... luckily I am one of them and it was one of the most amazing games I have ever witnessed! GMG!

Since you already have a copy of the Cincinnati game, could I bother you for a copy, or borrow yours and make a copy? I could even turn it into a DVD for you.

Hate to be a turd but could you make a copy of each one or let me? I would love to have all of those in my collection. PM me and let me know.

I don't see a problem with it. I guess I'd need to find someone who copies video tapes or makes them into DVDs. I think I know a place in the town about 30 miles north of me that does that.

• Upvote 3

I don't see a problem with it. I guess I'd need to find someone who copies video tapes or makes them into DVDs. I think I know a place in the town about 30 miles north of me that does that.

Thanks! I have a VCR/ DVD recorder. I could make a copy for us. PM me and let me know.

OK, how about this: why don't you give both to somebody who can put them on DVD (preferably together if they'll fit), then that person can send me a copy and I can dup copies for everybody else? I usually have time during the day in between working on my online store and taking care of the kids, so I could just make a bunch of copies and whoever wants them could give me a couple bucks for shipping and the cost of the DVD.

I buy spindles so the cost for the disc and a case would be maybe a buck or so and first-class shipping is cheap so it would be about $3-4 each. I don't know how to transfer VHS to DVD; otherwise I'd do the whole thing. But I do go to the post office 2-3 times a week to send out toy shipments, so it would be really easy for me to get copies of these sent to everybody as they sent requests for them.

Otherwise, if somebody else wants to do it, I'd love to have copies...

As an aside...is it legal to make copies of these? I don't want to get in any trouble if the rights haven't expired or whatever. So far I've only ever made "mixtape" CDs and spare copies of DVDs that were scratched, so I don't really play around with the whole "pirating or not" game. I wouldn't want to get arrested if the FBI randomly decided to start prosecuting people looking for obscure sports footage and somebody saw this thread...especially since I don't exactly have an online pseudonym...

...but do you have a copy of "The Miracle In The Desert"?

Rick

I know that's a game against NMSU, but is it the game where DD puts on the Gallery Furniture hat during the post-game interview, or an earlier year?

I would like a copy of the 1977 North Texas- SMU game (we won). I never saw Hayden Fry look happier than he did at the end of the game that night.