Saturday ?

MeanGreen61

Terrell in the slot? That's not really something I wanted to hear.

Appreciate the info, though.

Agree. I don't see Chancellor being as productive on the outside. I guess this means we'll see some 4-wide sets quite often? Unless they're just tinkering early on in the spring.

I'll take the wait and see approach on this bit of news.

• Upvote 1

Derek looked good running the ball his Sophmore season (draws, nothing open down field), I suspect injuries last year really cut out that part of his game.

I like hearing Brock looks the best but I wish he was far as far ahead as the other QBs as Zed sounds to be compared to the rest of the secondary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Terrell in the slot? That's not really something I wanted to hear.

Appreciate the info, though.

Terrell looked a little better Saturday than he did Wednesday. It's not that looked in any way bad Wednesday, he just didn't impress me all that much. Saturday he stepped it up and showed some moves and faked out some DB's on some of the short-mid-range throws. He's also changed his number from 15 to 11 (noticed it was changed on today's on-line roster).

Brown (#19) also looked a little better.....although he didn't bring in one long ball throw to the end zone (it hit his outstretched hands). He needs to regularly make those catches. Just a guess, but that might be why they brought him in...... to win those miss-matches in the end zone.

For those going to future practices, here are some other changes.

#21 in green, Dimitri Wilhite (from #26)

#25 green, Bryan Monroe (from #38)

#66 (listed as #65 on todays on-line roster) Michael Banogu walk-on from Prosper HS.

Rex Rollins (#20 from Chappell Hill HS) continues to look pretty good. He might be the #4 RB by the end of spring.

Wallace (#70) is looking pretty quick out there (actually all of the d-linemen are....especially the DE's), and on one play he and an o-lineman got into a fight......I mean rolling around on the ground fight.

• Upvote 6

Have to agree with this sentiment.

Everyone would like to see another Booger out there playing for the defense. I would prefer more Cobin Epps/Montgomery-like players out there. And for good measure, some Lester Harper-like linebackers as well.

Now, that would put the mean back in the Mean Green.........

Everyone would like to see another Booger out there playing for the defense. I would prefer more Cobin Epps/Montgomery-like players out there. And for good measure, some Lester Harper-like linebackers as well.

Now, that would put the mean back in the Mean Green.........

If you could promise me another Booger out there I'd buy an extra season ticket just to invite friends to enjoy the show.

• Upvote 1