I am driving in from Little Rock for the game tomorrow

Insideualr

even though you are a foreigner...my kid and i, 8yrs old, will be in the parking lot to the south of the pit, across from a residence hall, playing some catch...having some beer...me having the beer...my boy doesn't like it yet. please feel free to come by and hangout...

I love the implied effort here. The boy is letting you down and spurning your best laid plans.

• Upvote 1

Thx for the advise guys. We had a great time and i love whataburger. Pretty cheap trip Gas 80 Hotel priceline hilton courtyard 57 Tickets 24 That is a pretty cheap trip. The go karting was fun. The nt coaching bad.... Nt frowd support was great and the guy with the green hair in the student section was great. I will miss nt in the belt but i played at la tech, so i have another team that plays you guys. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Upvote 4

My old friend David runs that place. I used to know him when he raised a garden in his front yard in Denton, and at harvest time, set up a picnic table in the middle of it and put on a feast. Simply, the man knows and loves food. Always finish with pie.

Is their beef there grass fed? It tastes quite different from your run of the mill Texas Land and Cattle. I always love the occasional trip up to Ponder. Always great food, always great service,and sometimes, some really interesting conversations with people sitting nearby. Also, considering the quality of what they serve, the pricing is fantastic.

Can't go wrong with Metzler's BBQ, Rudy's BBQ, Thai Ocha, Mr. Chopsticks, Sweetwater, Beth Marie's Ice Cream, Denton Co. Hamburger, New York Sub Hub, Mazatlan or Whataburger anytime, but it is best around 2am.

The Denton County location on Sunset is now the original. Kim sold the one on the square and they are completely changing it up. Just FYI

Is their beef there grass fed? It tastes quite different from your run of the mill Texas Land and Cattle. I always love the occasional trip up to Ponder. Always great food, always great service,and sometimes, some really interesting conversations with people sitting nearby. Also, considering the quality of what they serve, the pricing is fantastic.

Here's the link to their website originally provided by Thor:

http://www.ranchman.com/

From their home page, click on "Press", then "Falconer Magazine", where they quote David explaining why he buys feedlot finished beef from Kansas and Nebraska.