UNT Outdraws UCLA-Texas

KRAM1

Well, in spite of it all....there is, Santa, always a sliver lining somewhere...even the Wall Street Journal has taken note of UNT. In today's edition of the Wall Street Journal, 12/10/12 on page B8 in bold type is the number 2,872.

The text reads: "The attendance at Saturday's Jackson State - North Texas men's basketball game in Denton, Texas. That same day, the UCLA - Texas game at Houston's Reliant Stadium drew 2,797.

Found this both interesting and positive that UNT was mentioned in the Wall Street Journal.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

How is attendance usually over the break? My girlfriend and I will be coming back up to Denton at some point to watch Tony Mitchell dunk on some fools.. She goes to A&M and thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, so I want to take her to a decently attended game... Lehigh? I know there's a risk of losing that game..

How is attendance usually over the break? My girlfriend and I will be coming back up to Denton at some point to watch Tony Mitchell dunk on some fools.. She goes to A&M and thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, so I want to take her to a decently attended game... Lehigh? I know there's a risk of losing that game..

Lehigh will be the game of choice over the holidays.

Just be prepared for McCollum to score 30 and for us to lose, possibly big.

Edited by UNT90
  • Downvote 1

The Players just want the W. It is nice to have a great crowd but they will play hard for 50 people if they have too. The next game time is weird but I am trying to rep the game hard around the workplace!

"Thanks man we will get the win very weird time but long as we got dedicated moms there we good and ok If I throw one down maybe I will point at u haha"