OSU Scrimmage

H-towngreen

Translation.... We lost..? And it was a struggle...?

If so, it is not a good sign...OSU is not thought to be in the running for the Big XII championship AT ALL this season...maybe the team was just working on stuff and saw it as much more of a time for practice and to try out a few things rather than worrying about the core....hope so. This MEAN GREEN team is going to be good.

I hope, however, that expectations are not too high.

Score isn't officially kept:

An official score and/or statistics for the practice scrimmage may not be kept. However, an institution may keep score and/or statistics for private use. The institution may not post the score and/or statistics in a newspaper, on the participating institutions' Web sites, conferences' Web sites or any other location. In addition, an institution may not provide the score and/or any statistics to any type of media outlet.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/NCAA/Resources/Basketball+Resources/Basketball+Resource+Rules+on+Preseason+Scrimmages

If so, it is not a good sign...OSU is not thought to be in the running for the Big XII championship AT ALL this season...maybe the team was just working on stuff and saw it as much more of a time for practice and to try out a few things rather than worrying about the core....hope so. This MEAN GREEN team is going to be good.

I hope, however, that expectations are not too high.

OSU is young , but very talented. If they can put it together , they can make a decent run. Not saying they are going to challenge Kansas , but I'd definitely have them finishing in the top half of the BIGXII

I don't know how this one was run , but most of the time these teams will be mainly in half court sets. They are there to work out their kinks in set plays , defensive rotations , etc.

Edited by NT03

We are assuming, from a tweet written in South Dallas (yes, that's a language) that we didnt fare well?

Geez, some people will complain about anything! The sun will still come up tomorrow over the Super Pit. I know my bride and I will be there to cheer on the Mean Green.

I see what u did there...

• Upvote 1

We are assuming, from a tweet written in South Dallas (yes, that's a language) that we didnt fare well?

Geez, some people will complain about anything! The sun will still come up tomorrow over the Super Pit. I know my bride and I will be there to cheer on the Mean Green.

I'll be looking for your bride....you are much calmer, saner and likable with her around. You are a lucky fella. And, since no was was actually, complaining about anything...at least from what I could tell, the sun will indeed come up over the Super Pit...and the bonfire ashes and Apogee as well. Book that too, Sarge. Hey, Can you help us get the basketball team out for a pep rally before the first game? It's tradition, you know. Although that is a complete fabrication...like it is about the bonfire "much ado about nothing" we might as well get the "usual suspects" fired up about some other non-event. I mean, when I was a student at UNT the basketball team always had an all-night-er pep rally on Fry Street the night before the first game. You remember those rallies, don't you, Emmitt? I just could never forget them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I'll be looking for your bride....you are much calmer, saner and likable with her around. You are a lucky fella. And, since no was was actually, complaining about anything...at least from what I could tell, the sun will indeed come up over the Super Pit...and the bonfire ashes and Apogee as well. Book that too, Sarge. Hey, Can you help us get the basketball team out for a pep rally before the first game? It's tradition, you know. Although that is a complete fabrication...like it is about the bonfire "much ado about nothing" we might as well get the "usual suspects" fired up about some other non-event. I mean, when I was a student at UNT the basketball team always had an all-night-er pep rally on Fry Street the night before the first game. You remember those rallies, don't you, Emmitt? I just could never forget them.

You just proved what everyone already knows. :lolu:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2