If the UNT O-Line plays as they did against K-State

Harry

I think we win this game. Long sustained drives which chew up clock will put pressure on Piland and force him to make mistakes. Piland has big shoes to fill at home and he's a good player but he's not Case Keenum. Houston has more athletes and the more clock we can chew the less opportunity they will have to make big plays on offense. I'm excited about this game, I think we have a bonafide chance to win and the last time we won a game in Houston was a long time ago. GMG!

which game did the o-line play better for? The Lance Dunbar game at fouts, or the game in Manhattan a couple weeks ago?

I guess you'd have to say this year even though the final margin was larger cause kstate is highly rated, so far, this year. But, Lance put up cartoon numbers against them in the Fouts finale...

Either way, I want us to muscle up and do this again for sure! maybe Thompson will be able to loosen the D a but to allow for this type of game to happen again!

Go Mean Green! Beat the Cougs!

• Upvote 1

They are playing very well, but Houston has seen a lot of film on them this year and their D will crowd the line and blitz like hell because that's how Troy, an inferior team, beat us. Canales better have more short passes and safety valve plays up his sleeve than he has in the past and DT will need to look off his main receiver better than he has before and just play better QB to beat these guys. GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1

We will have to open up the running game by passing the rest of the year, so the pressure is on DT. I think he's about to turn the corner for us.

Carlos Harris? Where has he been? And maybe it is time to give Sampson a shot. Chancellor is our go to guy, Delgado our possession WR and Bynes, well Bynes hasn't really produced and doesn't have the speed to stretch the defense. I would also love to see Teagarden get some time both at WR and running the Wildcat with Chancellor and Jimmerson.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1