Apogee v Fouts

H-towngreen

2 years ago UH may have sold out every game but does that mean they were relevant? No. UH is still an afterthought to the city of Houston even now. I always found it funny last year whenever someone would call into 610 about the Coogs and they'd go "Who cares? It's CUSA." UH can't get a bit of airtime whatsoever. Yet, I can turn on The Ticket and hear UNT information or, hell, even listen to a Cowboy game and hear UNT mentioned and discussed. They don't even air your games locally, TXA is doing two this year and that requires going way out of their way to do it. UH stuff was only found locally, maybe in the 3rd Ward...maybe...West U, too. That's it. Even in 05, I could walk into an Academy in Fort Worth and spot a few UNT shirts. You're such a lying sack of shit, but keep making up stuff, it's funny, UNT drop out. The mid 90s UH attendance was worse-than-UAB level, you're just a bunch of bandwagoners. As my Mom, a UH grad always said, "Apathy. It's the Cougar way."

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 years ago UH may have sold out every game but does that mean they were relevant? No. UH is still an afterthought to the city of Houston even now. I always found it funny last year whenever someone would call into 610 about the Coogs and they'd go "Who cares? It's CUSA." UH can't get a bit of airtime whatsoever. They don't even air your games locally, TXA is doing two this year and that requires going way out of their way to do it. UH stuff was only found locally, maybe in the 3rd Ward...maybe...West U, too. That's it. Even in 05, I could walk into an Academy in Fort Worth and spot a few UNT shirts. You're such a lying sack of shit, but keep making up stuff, it's funny, UNT drop out. The mid 90s UH attendance was worse-than-UAB level, you're just a bunch of bandwagoners. As my Mom, a UH grad always said, "Apathy. It's the Cougar way."

Good lord you suck at smack talk. Nothing you said made a lick of sense and was contradictory, no wonder other UNT fans make fun of you.

Edited by Cougar King

Good lord you suck at smack talk. Nothing you said made a lick of sense and was contradictory, no wonder other UNT fans make fun of you.

Guess I was right. LOL! And the tools on here barely count as fans, please. They're too busy arguing about the Green Brigade and SMoo.

Edited by meangreener

There's a lot of strange crap on this board, but that statement really strikes me as crazy as hell.

The Keller/Grapevine/Southlake/NRH/North Fort Worth population is perhaps the most racist, bigoted, snobby and stuck up bunch of people I've ever met. I work part time in this area. It's ridiculous. I don't mind the actual city of Fort Worth, the South, East, etc. I really do like the people and the city but the Northern area just taints the entire freaking thing.

Edited by meangreener

The Keller/Grapevine/Southlake/NRH/North Fort Worth population is perhaps the most racist, bigoted, snobby and stuck up bunch of people I've ever met.

I never knew that. A lot of people from Keller and some people from Southlake go to UH and the ones I've met don't seem that way at all. Hell, half of our players are from those areas. That may be partially true, but that could be said about anywhere.

Edited by Cougar King

The Keller/Grapevine/Southlake/NRH/North Fort Worth population is perhaps the most racist, bigoted, snobby and stuck up bunch of people I've ever met. I work part time this area. It's ridiculous. I don't mind the actual city of Fort Worth, the South, East, etc. I really do like the people and the city but the Northern area just taints the entire freaking thing.

I don't understand how that's even considered a part of Fort Worth.

If I'm talking 'burbs of Fort Worth, I think Saginaw, Lake Worth, White Settlement, Midcities (Haltom, Hurst, Euless, Bedford), Benbrook. Hardly what I would consider snob or racist or stuck up.

The area you are thinking of is the lake cities (I lived in FM). As much or more a burb of Denton and Dallas than Fort Worth, but really just an area unto itself where former NFL players and FW/Dallas/Las Colinas corporate executive people live. FW is a fairly long drive from there in traffic.

Reminds me more than you know of the Woodlands and the North part of H town.

Also, I'll be having my pregame festivities this weekend in the Heights. You are welcome to join me, if you consider yourself cultured.

Edited by MeanMag

If I wanted to go to UT, I would've transferred there instead of UH.

No, you wouldn't of, because you HAD to transfer to UH to get your grades in order after failing out of UNT.

If you are smart enough to get your grades up (highly doubtful), I'm sure you will be D-Bagging it up in Austin in your 8 year of undergrad.

Just like you D-Bagged it at UNT.

No, you wouldn't of, because you HAD to transfer to UH to get your grades in order after failing out of UNT.

If you are smart enough to get your grades up (highly doubtful), I'm sure you will be D-Bagging it up in Austin in your 8 year of undergrad.

Just like you D-Bagged it at UNT.

If I failed out of UNT, I wouldn't have been able to get into UH. I'm pretty sure a 3.65 GPA is good enough to transfer to UT, which of course is the Mecca for UNT students and their Austin fantasies. You suck at smacktalk almost as bad as Meangreener.

• Downvote 1

If I failed out of UNT, I wouldn't have been able to get into UH. I'm pretty sure a 3.65 GPA is good enough to transfer to UT, which of course is the Mecca for UNT students and their Austin fantasies. You suck at smacktalk almost as bad as Meangreener.

Sigh...

Ok, I'm getting bored.

The way this is supposed to work is I insult you, then you insult me, and we see who gets the best of it.

Doesn't work when all you do is defend yourself and then hurl the great comeback "you suck at smack talk.'

It's my own fault for trying to do this with a 20 year old (you would think I would have already learned this lesson :-).

Surely this isn't the best that Coogfan has to offer. Until they send someone better over here...

I'm out.

Edited by UNT90

My god...this thread. I lost it when the guy with multiple accounts who shows up like Beetlejuice when his name is mentioned said everyone has small prick syndrome. I guess a part time job at Best Buy is a great insight into local race relations as well. It's not even worth touching on the Oklahoma State SOS of the Texans or the record breaking "support" of the Astros late season. Most sports towns ate actually terrible; it's cool. Trust me, I lived in Atlanta. Hey, they are 4-0 as well! Better start wagging my dirty bird like a helicopter!

And the fact that Cougar King is still hanging around and holding his own says way more about everyone else than him. Such moxy...

In short, everything is terrible and no one even made signs this week. Why live?

• Upvote 3

My god...this thread. I lost it when the guy with multiple accounts who shows up like Beetlejuice when his name is mentioned said everyone has small prick syndrome. I guess a part time job at Best Buy is a great insight into local race relations as well. It's not even worth touching on the Oklahoma State SOS of the Texans or the record breaking "support" of the Astros late season. Most sports towns ate actually terrible; it's cool. Trust me, I lived in Atlanta. Hey, they are 4-0 as well! Better start wagging my dirty bird like a helicopter!

And the fact that Cougar King is still hanging around and holding his own says way more about everyone else than him. Such moxy...

In short, everything is terrible and no one even made signs this week. Why live?

Why do you hate fouts! I wouldn't be surprised if you were ok with firing Saint Dickey, too. Communist.

I had made a sign that said "Kick and Punt the Ball Well Kickers and Punters!!!" but then I remembered it was an away game so I ripped it up and burned its remains.

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 3

Sigh...

Ok, I'm getting bored.

The way this is supposed to work is I insult you, then you insult me, and we see who gets the best of it.

Doesn't work when all you do is defend yourself and then hurl the great comeback "you suck at smack talk.'

It's my own fault for trying to do this with a 20 year old (you would think I would have already learned this lesson :-).

Surely this isn't the best that Coogfan has to offer. Until they send someone better over here...

I'm out.

I understand that you're frustrated that none of you old fossils at GMG can take down a young punk like me. It's okay, there are dozens more that will try (and fail) to do so.

• Downvote 4