"We Have More Dorm Beds Than You"

Remember the Apogee!

alright...that's all I've got.

Here's some more

"Run n Shoot is a graduate course at UH"

"Our players only get 4 years of eligibility"

"We may be a UT knockoff but its better than UH"

"We Mean Green."

On a serious note, I think you guys will enjoy our concessions, chik fil a, dippin dots and lots and lots of beer. We have St.Arnold's Oktoberfest at our stadium. I'm going to finally get me some St. A's...

St. Arnold's is "meh" compared to all the breweries popping up in DFW, but it's still cool y'all have it in the stadium

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On a serious note, I think you guys will enjoy our concessions, chik fil a, dippin dots and lots and lots of beer. We have St.Arnold's Oktoberfest at our stadium. I'm going to finally get me some St. A's...

Someone was asking about dippin dots a few weeks ago...if they go to the game they can get their fill, first at Buc-ees in Madisonville, then at the game!

Y'all have beer?? Dude that is awesome!

St. Arnold's is "meh" compared to all the breweries popping up in DFW, but it's still cool y'all have it in the stadium

Uhm, no.

St. Arnolds Octoberfest tastes like crap, but try the Endeavour or Home Front IPAs. Devine Reserves are usually good, but this year's was overrated.

On the whole, there is no brewery in DFW that comes close to touching St. Arnolds's. And one of the Head Brewers is a UNT alum if I remember correct. Rahr's Bourbon Barrell Aged Cask Winter Warmer is on par or better than anything St. A's, but the overall lineup is not. Shiner hasn't made anything as good as Shiner Black since Shiner Black.

I think you're right. I'd let you buy me a St. A's if we were to meet in person.