Party on the Plaza: UNT and WFAA Channel 8

Harry

Man, when I was on campus, Clark Hall served nothing but junk food. But Maple Hall had 'Panini Wednesdays'. I was there every week. So good.

Bruce had the best cafeteria. I would always walk over there to eat.

Panini Wednesday was a staple my freshman year! After a MUED class, the gang would go enjoy some panini's and classy salad.

I spent all my weekends in Bruce, not in Clark. Clark emptied out over the weekends.

I pretty much lived on campus for my entire undergrad- 5 years.

I lived in Kerr from 95-96 back when all the athletes lived there. Lived a couple doors down form the great Phillip Armour who was a great guy and our starting center. He played a couple years in the NFL for the Colts.

I lived in the old Sig Ep house for 4 years and absolutely loved it- except for a few weeks every summer when the a/c wouldn't work.

Best spirit- West hall- there was some RAs there that could really get the residents out to athletic events.

Best food- breakfast- Bruce; otherwise Kerr

Lived in the Penthouse at Kerr for 2 years.

Are you referring to the 3 person rooms at the end of the B Wing?

I was in the same one my second and third years on Campus. The first year it was just myself and one other roomie. We had a big chair, a futon, mini fridge, microwave and we turned one of the closets into an entertainment center.

Are you referring to the 3 person rooms at the end of the B Wing?

I was in the same one my second and third years on Campus. The first year it was just myself and one other roomie. We had a big chair, a futon, mini fridge, microwave and we turned one of the closets into an entertainment center.

In the 80's, they used to call the 7th floor the Penthouse. I don't remember which is A vs B. It was the side with the courtyard thing in the middle. Back then, Kerr was the athletes dorm. Joe Greene's son lived on our floor.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

Funny stuff College Inn was where all the hot chicks stayed back in the day. Bruce and West were pretty happening too. And when you really were looking for some fun you made the roadtrip to TWU -- good percentages over there! On the apt. side of the equation Woodhill pool om Teasley was pretty sweet!

Lived in Maple in 2006 for my first year at UNT. My RA was very shy and barely spoke. I didn't play World of War Craft so I didn't make a lot of friends there, but had a great time regardless. However, I can say that placing a pillow over the door vent does not keep noise from leaving the room.

In other news, that male reporter (Ron Corning?) sounds like the most insincere person ever.