Sean Peyton at UNT

H-towngreen

Hope he was given some comped club seats while here. Celebrities in your club seats is a selling point

Be careful there big guy...you will stir the ire of some folks....those that think we should never allow anyone in the Club Area on game days who has not purchased seats...you know...let's not market the Club Area to potential buyers or allow anyone like Sean Peyton in to create a little buzz...we must make it exclusive! Ha!

I hope he'll come to a game or two myself...I'd bet he would be on the field (if allowed under NCAA rules...who knows?) or in RV's box or something however if he did come...but, would love to have him visit Apogee on game day...bring the family as well.

• Upvote 1

Be careful there big guy...you will stir the ire of some folks....those that think we should never allow anyone in the Club Area on game days who has not purchased seats...you know...let's not market the Club Area to potential buyers or allow anyone like Sean Peyton in to create a little buzz...we must make it exclusive! Ha!

I hope he'll come to a game or two myself...I'd bet he would be on the field (if allowed under NCAA rules...who knows?) or in RV's box or something however if he did come...but, would love to have him visit Apogee on game day...bring the family as well.

He stated several times near the end of his speech that he would come see the team play.

He stated several times near the end of his speech that he would come see the team play.

He's got time to kill and we are close to his home. Sounds like a great combination. Hope to see his son here as a new freshman scholarship player in 2019.

Edited by UNT90

Payton says in a few years people won't mention unt of the 90s or late 80s... Clearly someone needs to show him the video against Texas in 1988

....not to mention the Texas Tech game (where we spotted them 14 points by half-time, and then beat them) and the Rice game the same year. Oh, and the 1986 TCU game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1