La Tech Mascot missing then discovered dead

MeanGreenSig

As a dog owner and dog lover I hope there was no hanky panky involved with this. I just recently lost one of mine & it's still killing me.

Has the definition of Hanky Panky changed over time? It generally deals with something of a sexual nature between two people. :o

• Upvote 2

What do they know about Ray???

If I were the UTSA Roadrunner or the Old Dominion whatever, I'd be demanding an armed guard.

Yeah. The roadrunner and the monarch (butterfly?) need to watch themselves. C-USA is obviously a take-no-prisoners type of conference.

We all know Scrappy would just break-dance his way out of any trouble. Have you ever seen when he's about to get run over by glitter-wigged-floor-moping-guy during b-ball season, possibly breaking his ankles? Break-dance. Trouble gone.

• Upvote 2

Has the definition of Hanky Panky changed over time? It generally deals with something of a sexual nature between two people. :o

hanky-panky - Definition of hanky-panky

www.yourdictionary.com › Dictionary DefinitionsCached - Similar

informal trickery or deception, orig. as used in tricks of illusion or sleight of hand, now esp. in connection with shady dealings or illicit sexual activity. Webster's ...

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Wow, I completely misread this. I'm gathering from the other posts that this was some kind of ANIMAL mascot (bulldog I assume) that was found dead. I was thinking it was a HUMAN (i.e. costumed mascot) that was found dead. I don't do Twitter and couldn't infer from the original posting that this was a dog.

As a dog owner and dog lover I hope there was no hanky panky involved with this. I just recently lost one of mine & it's still killing me.

Same here, I'm sorry for your loss. It's so rough losing a dog. My dog passed in April while I was at UNT, and since my family lives in RI the last time I got to see her was in January, so it sucked not being able to say goodbye. I'm with you, let's hope there's no foul play involved.

What do they know about Ray???

If I were the UTSA Roadrunner or the Old Dominion whatever, I'd be demanding an armed guard.

Never really understood the Ray bit....... Guy lost his dog and it has become a running joke on the board.

Ya I am sure I am being overly sensitive, but whatever.

• Upvote 1