Louisiana Lafayette (3/4/12)

CMJ

Its almost impossible to beat a team 3 times in one year.

We got screwed by the SBC Refs in LaLa on Jan 25 falling 62-64 with a basket that should of never counted.

We couldn't make a Free Throw (11/24) at the last home game leaving 13 points at the line losing 57-53

The 3 keys to beating LaLa

1. keeping Tony out of foul trouble

2. Get Roger Franklin palms healthy in the next week so he can contribute on offense

3. driving inside to get LaLa in foul trouble/Make our DAMN Free Throws

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2

Tough road to the tourny this year. Gonna have to go through ULL and more than likely MTSU. Who cares who come out of the other side of the bracket. Stay out of foul trouble Tony and may the refs be with you.

• Upvote 3

I don't even care about MTSU. I do not want to lose all 3 times to the Cajuns. Especially after missing 13 free throws in our last game. If we lose to the Blue Raiders, tip your hat to them --- they did go 14-2 in conference and would be a deserving league rep in the NCAA's.

But I do not want to lose again to ULL.

• Upvote 1

Key to the game will be if JJ can outcoach Marlin

nobody can outcoach marlin.

i know because all of the ulala fans said so last year on the sun belt board. listening to them i expected the second coming of john wooden wearing a bobby knight strap-on raping opposing teams.

yet he almost appeared to be a normal person in diddle arena this year.

wonder how that ulm beatdown is sittin' with the cajun faithful? in lafayette? yikes.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't even care about MTSU. I do not want to lose all 3 times to the Cajuns. Especially after missing 13 free throws in our last game. If we lose to the Blue Raiders, tip your hat to them --- they did go 14-2 in conference and would be a deserving league rep in the NCAA's.

But I do not want to lose again to ULL.

I think that pretty muuch sums up how I feel about the whole weekend also.