Merry Christmas

perryfrog

KJV

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

Luke 2:2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

Luke 2:3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

Luke 2:4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)

Luke 2:5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

Luke 2:6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

Luke 2:9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Luke 2:12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

Luke 2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year To......EVERYBODY!

Peace on GMG.com and Good Will Toward Those Hip Hop :offtopic: posters who in their hearts know I'm old, senile and right... (at least....sometimes)?:unsure::flowers: (olive branch)

:devil: on my left shoulder and...:innocent: on my right shoulder. It's an explosive emotion at times.:blowup:

GMG!

PS: And thanks to Harry Miers and his labor of love in having provided this forum for all to express their views and opinions.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

...and for all of the positive contributions that all of you out there have made to the Mean Green Nation (and you know who you are) I offer this, from one of my favorite Christmas movies.....Scrooge.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=q_n-cf5YPHQ

The great Albert Finney. I agree, SE. the best Scrooge "musical' ever.

Merry Christmas.