La La accepts NO Bowl bid

emmitt01

Stop defending the Belt. SMU is a much better team and they have played better opponents all year. There is nothing Ulala can bring that they haven't seen yet.

I suppose that this is the most appropriate stupid saying...

Opinions are like a-holes...everyone has one, and they all stink

based on your name, yours stinks more...yuck man.

I am personally hoping for belt domination in our bowls...cause it makes me feel better about UNT's competition. Here's to someday soon, absolutely dominating the belt+OOC and people have to debate the merit of our schedule on a national level cause we haven't lost...

Go Mean Friggin Green and this bowl season...

Go Cajuns

Go Panthers

and Go Hilltoppers(what's a hilltopper again? Whatever...they should just GO n stuff)

Hoping and where you're placing your bets are two different things. Personally, I hope for a belt collapse for the one bowl game we're in because it proves how awful this conference is.

I don't understand your logic. I don't think anybody disagrees that we need to get out of the belt. That being said the Belt has been good to us...look I thought the same thing as you in the beginning but as time has gone by I've at least come to appreciate the conference for what it is. Do I desire the MWC or CUSA? Of course who the hell wouldn't? But we aren't in those conferences yet and that is the reality and the situation we have at hand. As I said in a previous thread that we don't have to be in a better conference to go to bowl games, win our conference, and hell even be top 25 if we run the table or maybe have 1 loss. We can do all of that stuff in the Belt and still continue to build our program and image.

• Upvote 2

Stop defending the Belt. SMU is a much better team and they have played better opponents all year. There is nothing Ulala can bring that they haven't seen yet.

Gomeangreen.com in a nutshell

1) Very reasonable opinion stated

2) Reply - Why do you think that?

3)Fairly reasonable point to back up original.

4)Downvote

I don't see any of ULL's wins that equal SMU's over TCU. Don't see it being a blowout though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I don't understand your logic. I don't think anybody disagrees that we need to get out of the belt. That being said the Belt has been good to us...look I thought the same thing as you in the beginning but as time has gone by I've at least come to appreciate the conference for what it is. Do I desire the MWC or CUSA? Of course who the hell wouldn't? But we aren't in those conferences yet and that is the reality and the situation we have at hand. As I said in a previous thread that we don't have to be in a better conference to go to bowl games, win our conference, and hell even be top 25 if we run the table or maybe have 1 loss. We can do all of that stuff in the Belt and still continue to build our program and image.

The fact that people don't know the teams of the SBC just shows their ignorance of college football in general. With the constant urging by all local media to continue to line Jerry Jones pockets, that's the stylish thing to do. Do I think even 1% of the little "d" poulation goes to Jerry's World even once a season---HELL NO. Do they enjoy being easy chair fans of overpaid thugs rather than helping their town out of being the laughing stock of the metroplex? Emphatically yes. Look in the mirror little "d" you have met the enemy and it is you.