Photos from the Indiana Game

Cerebus

For some reason, I was expecting to see a closeup shot of that one touchdown.

Was that because I was almost ran over? smile.gif

I have been only hit once in the 12 years I have shot North Texas football, that was by Booger. I thought there was no way a man that size and shape could move fast enough to chase down the QB along the sideline. I was wrong. I got plowed over by both of them.

Lorenzo's photo of our guys in the end zone with the QB pointing toward the crowd is absolutely the best photo scene of any I've seen of Mean Green football since the black and white of Fry being hoisted on his team's shoulders after our Tennessee Volunteer win.

Lorenzo's photo has the same effect on me as an NT alum as the "Iwa Jima" photo has on all of us as Americans. I know, I know, I know.....,a bit over the top with that comparison but that is one helluva' photo for us who bleed green!

Great work, Cerebus!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Lorenzo's photo of our guys in the end zone with the QB pointing toward the crowd is absolutely the best photo scene of any I've seen of Mean Green football since the black and white of Fry being hoisted on his team's shoulders after our Tennessee Volunteer win.

Lorenzo's photo has the same effect on me as an NT alum as the "Iwa Jima" photo has on all of us as Americans. I know, I know, I know.....,a bit over the top with that comparison but that is one helluva' photo for us who bleed green!

Great work, Cerebus!

GMG!

Mean%252520Green%252520Nation.jpg