Game Team Entry Video

UNT 90 Grad

Last night at Apogee Stadium, prior to Pirates of the Caribbean, they played a few promo videos. One of them looked like it might bethe video they'll play after the team takes the field. Did anyone else see this?

As I remember it, it was ominous and littered with CGI storm clouds, kind of like what the Mavericks do. It included some of the time lapse of the stadium construction and historic game footage. The music was dramatic, like that from a movie score, rather than our typicall classic rock stuff.

I liked it. Anyone else see this? Thoughts?

how was the turnout for the movie?

There were more people there than I was expecting. I wasn't expecting it to get me excited about football, but looking around at all the people settling into seats getting ready to watch an event did get me thinking about game day.

No one sat on the field, though they advertised that we could. There wasn't really anyone sitting on the student side. People were sprinkled about most if not all sections of the alumni side and the wing zone.

• Upvote 1

I'll take "sentences I never expected to see" for $400.

Did Captain Jack give 'em what for??

I embrace our stadium embracing the Corporal of the Surf, the Jester of Tortuga.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1