Tailgate Poll

Baby Arm!

To the south of the stadium or the parking lot? Are you tailgating in a Denia resident's back yard? Actually, that might be nice. Do they have a pool?

my compass is broke...in the parking lot of the victory hall, next to the grassy knoll that is close to the practice fields.

If you are tailgating next to beerman he is a whip and sings a few of his songs again and again and again, plus it is loud. But if you are out of earshot then go visit his set-up he is fine. He does add to the game day atmosphere.

• Upvote 1

I know at other schools tailgate areas like the treed area on the hill where the hotel was (I still think we should call "The Rough" in homage to the golf course) leave their tailgates up during the game to be taken down after the game, is that the idea here? But that did not work out for us so well at fouts, things had a tendency to disappear during the game.

I would think the location alone will help keep things from walking off but I am not sure.

I do know that our setup is fairly heavy with chairs, coolers, tables, tents, grills, etc. and I would not what to have to drag them back to the Tahoe before the game a couple hundred yards. At fouts we just repacked the Tahoe it took 20 minutes or so.

• 2 years later...