The shoes

oldguystudent

What are you guys thoughts about possibly joining Texas State and UTSA in a re-vamped WAC? Just looking for some opinions.

No way. That conferecne is failing. Dont want to be linked to those schools who were only added after we turned the wac down for the tenth time. Maybe down the line one day, but not now. North texas needs to be focused on oving forward and putting themselves in the best spot they can. The wac is a downgrade right now.

• Upvote 1

The shoes make no sense, why are the black at all? These uniforms will be re-done again. They had every opportunity to fix them here, and they dropped the ball. Oh well.

The black makes perfect sense. They make the statement that I can do battle on the gridiron and hit the formal soiree later that night without a change of footwear!

• Upvote 2

No way. That conferecne is failing. Dont want to be linked to those schools who were only added after we turned the wac down for the tenth time. Maybe down the line one day, but not now. North texas needs to be focused on oving forward and putting themselves in the best spot they can. The wac is a downgrade right now.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Since you only have 56 posts, I feel it is my duty to point out this thread is a bit. You'll catch on over time and welcome to the board.

• Upvote 1

The black makes perfect sense. They make the statement that I can do battle on the gridiron and hit the formal soiree later that night without a change of footwear!

You can't put a price tag on the functionality of shoes. This is an incredible time saver and will allow them to spend more on accessories to complete the look.

• Upvote 3